Enter the wizarding world of Harry Potter on this enchanting tour of London. No Nimbus 2000 broomsticks are available but you will enjoy a fascinating walk, a bus ride across London Bridge and a cruise on the River Thames!
Among many other fun features, you'll see the magical platform sign at Kings Cross where Harry catches the Hogwarts Express, and the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron featured in 'Sorcerer's Stone' and the 'Philosopher's Stone'. You'll visit the thoroughfare which inspired Diagon Alley and the bridge decimated by Lord Voldemort's forces in 'Half-Blood Prince.
Harry Potter fans of all ages will just love this tour!
At the start of your Harry Potter Walking Tour of London you should meet your guide in front of the TKTS Booth, Leicester Square, London WC2H 7DE.
As well as the walking part of the tour, a bus ride across London Bridge, and a London Underground journey, so you must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard to take part.
On this 2 ½ hour tour you will see:
• The cinema where each of the Harry Potter films has had its world premiere
• The cafe attack (The Death Hallows Part 1)
• The Seven Potters Battle in the London sky (The Death Hallows Part 1)
• The thoroughfare on which Diagon Alley was based.
• The magical platform 9 3/4 sign where Harry catches the Hogwart's Express.
• The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
• The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone /Philosophers Stone).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
• The secret hideout where Harry is reunited with Sirius Black (Order of the Phoenix)
• Plus much, much more…
The tour ends at Kings Cross and you will need to make your own arrangements for getting back to your accommodation.
Booked this for my sister's birthday, and Dad decided to come along too, so there were three of us on the tour. It was amazing! Our tour guides were so much fun, very... MR STEPHEN TAYLOR
This was a really enjoyable way to see not only some of the locations used in the Harry Potter films but also to see interesting places in London too. Our guide was excellent and... Mrs Nicola Parker
3 hours (approx.)
Wednesday - Saturday: 12:00pm
Duration: 3 hours (approx.)
In front of the TKTS Booth, Leicester Square, London WC2H 7DE.
Kings Cross Station
Dress for the weather, wear comfortable shoes and don’t forget the camera!
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
You must have a valid Zone 1 Travelcard for the Underground to be able to take part in this tour
Disclaimer:This Harry Potter Walking Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.
See the Cancellation policy for this product