As much as we love the gifts (the receiving more than the giving, let’s be honest), the classic Christmas films on repeat, and the oh-so-soothing sounds of Michael Bublé, the best thing about Christmas is celebrating with the people you love. Whether you’re letting it snow or just dreaming of a white Christmas, our festive experiences are the perfect way to share some merry moments with those special few. Here’s our round-up of the best last-minute Christmas experiences to get in the festive spirit before Santa’s sleigh arrives.
OUR FESTIVE FAVOURITES
From Switzerland’s most popular Christmas Markets to a traditional medieval banquet in old London town, these magical experiences had us at hello.
1. Reindeer Sleigh Ride in Lapland, Finland, £115 per person
2. Christmas Markets in Munich, £15 per person
3. A Medieval Banquet in London, £45 per person
4. The Montreux Christmas Market and a Chillon Castle visit, Lake Geneva. £101 per person
A HOLY NIGHT
An evening stroll through the City of Lights and witnessing New York’s White Christmas is nothing short of magical.
2. New York Night Tours
EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY
All we want for Christmas is a big old drink. We know you’ll have yourself a merry little Christmas at these holy grail of wintertime pubs.
1. London Pub Crawl, £10 per person
2. Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Tour, £53.30 per person
So go on, treat your loved ones to some extra-special Christmas cheer with us. It is the most wonderful time of year, after all…