At the site of the Führer Bunker, listen as your guide gives you a step-by-step account of Hitler’s suicide and his last days in the bunker. The guide tells you in detail about Post Great War Germany, the Nazi's rise to power, Hitler's ‘Lebensraum’ Policy and Europe's subsequent destruction.
This tour is a treat for history lovers!
01 Apr - 31 Oct: Daily
01 Nov - 31 Mar: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
4 hoursStart time
Tour starts from McDonald's restaurant opposite the main entrance to Zoo U-Bahn Station.(U-Bahn Red U2 line and Orange U9 line will stop at Zoo Station.)
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
Tour returns to your original point of departure
The tour starts from the McDonald’s opposite the main entrance to Zoo U-Bahn Station at 10:00am. Accompanied by a guide, you will embark on a walking tour to visit the following sites:
• Memorial Church: Built between 1891 and 1895 by Kaiser Wilhelm II, the church was a symbol of Prussian unity and a mark of honour for his grandfather, Kaiser Wilhem I. The damaged tower is Berlin’s resolution to rebuild the city after the war.
• Cross of Coventry
• Site of Goebbel’s Propaganda Ministry
• Ruins of Himmler’s SS and Gestapo head quarters
• Stroll along the North-South axis of ‘Germania’ designed by Albert Speer, from the towering Great Hall to the monumental arch.
• Site of Hitler’s New Reich Chancellery
• Führer Bunker
• Follow the route of the Soviet attack towards the final battlefield for the Reichstag and stop before the Soviet Memorial flanked with T34 tanks and Red Army Howitzers.
The tour concludes in U-Bahn station Mohrenstrasse at 2:00pm.
Please call the activity operator for any logistical query you may have.
You will need a rail pass to travel between sites and this is not included in the price. You can buy a ticket from the tour guide for approximately approx EUR2.00.
I had Barnaby as my guide, if you can request guides I would strongly recommend you ask for him. He was very informative and very interactive with all the tour group. You see a...Jessica Chippindall,
Kenny was a most informative tour guide, answered all questions put to him and made experience very enjoyable. Would recommend this tour to all who want to catch up on their...Mrs Joyce E Duncan, Australia
Cesar was an outstanding guide...smart, fun and engaging....Stephen B Baus, United States
Wonderful guide , explained history so well.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading