2 hours (approx.)
You can use it anytime by night or by day.
Saint Mark’s Square or Rialto Area
At your leisure
Discover the most famous and marvellous areas of Venice: San Marco and Rialto! Explore the highlights of Venice on a self-guided tour with a mobile sightseeing app and that enables you to enjoy sightseeing without being encumbered with a guide or a fixed itinerary! Simply download the app on your phone to get started and experience Venice from the perspective of both a tourist and a local! You can enjoy sightseeing any time of the day and night and how many times you want!
With 31 points of interest spread across the itinerary, you will see the magnificent Theatre “La Fenice”, Rialto Bridge with its typical market and the majestic Accademia Bridge! Learn more about the interesting history of Saint Mark’s Square and its breathtaking basin as you navigate Venice with a map.
Things to know about the mobile app:
• You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
• You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
• This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
• You have to download the app on your mobile phone before to start the tour.
• You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to activate the tour.
• The mobile app has a map which guides you anytime, letting you decide the pace of your while you enjoy interesting audio commentary on the city’s panoramic highlights.
• On the device will appear also the text of description under the picture of the attraction.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Water way to go! The post Venice Gondola Rides and Other Boats: Around the Water City appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer