About 5 hours
Any time of the day or night
Piazzale Roma or Rialto
At your leisure
Discover Venice on your own terms and at your own pace with a Venice sightseeing mobile app that enables you to enjoy sightseeing without being encumbered with a guide or a fixed itinerary! Simply download the app on your phone to get started and experience Venice from the perspective of both a tourist and a local! You can enjoy sightseeing any time of the day and night and how many times you want!
Enjoy a delightful introduction to one of the most romantic cities in the world! Navigate and explore the floating city of Venice with the help of a self-guiding mobile app that provides a wealth of information about the city and its attractions, complete with maps, pictures with footnotes as well as rich, high quality audio commentary.
Choose from 5 itineraries and discover the city by both day and night:
• Panoramic tour of San Marco and Rialto areas
• Ghetto and Canareggio area
• Arsenale and Castello area, where Venice’s myth was built
• From San Rocco and Frari Basilica to the Rialto Bridge, S. Croce and Dorsoduro areas
Things to know:
• You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want.
• You can use the mobile app also the days after your reservation date.
• This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
• You have to download the app on your mobile phone before to start the tour.
• You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to activate the tour
• The mobile app has a map which guides you anytime, letting you decide the pace of your while you enjoy interesting audio commentary on the city’s panoramic highlights.
• On the device will appear also the text of description under the picture of the attraction.
Voucher Type: Mobile (if you'd rather print a copy - that's fine too!)
Voucher Information: You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to activate the mobile app for the tour. You have to download the app on your mobile phone before the tour starts
You have 5 itineraries at your disposal to visit Venice.
This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only.
Please pay attention, our App is totally independent. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon.
Embarking on a journey to some of the world’s most iconic destinations can be a dream come true. Whether you’re planning a… The post Navigate the World’s Top Destinations: Essential Tips for First Time Ticket Booking to Disneyland, the Eiffel Tower, Burj Khalifa, and Beyond appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Venice is a true haven for art and architecture enthusiasts, with an extensive collection of concealed treasures scattered all over the city.… The post Venice Unveiled: A Detailed Guide to Must-See Attractions in the City of Canals appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Water way to go! The post Venice Gondola Rides and Other Boats: Around the Water City appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer