3.5 hoursStart time
Twilight Climb: Climbs depart every 10 minutes from 2:35pm to 7:05pm
Please note that these times act as a guide only and will vary depending on the time of year. When making your booking please state your preferred start time in the special requests field.
Check in for the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb at 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks.
To reach this point make your way to Circular Quay (which is accessible by ferry, bus or train), then walk along George Street, then up Argyle Street (take the Argyle Stairs) to Cumberland Street.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb ends at the same point where you checked in.
One of the most popular attractions in Australia, the 3.5 hour climb offers spectacular views of Sydney. Ascend to the summit at a height of 134m and be mesmerized by the views of the Sydney Opera House, the government house, the botanical gardens and the Sydney Harbour.
This is a Sydney experience that you may not want to miss – prebook to avoid disappointment!
Looking for different climbs? we also offer the below
Make your way to 3, Cumberland Street, The Rocks for the Sydney Harbour Twilight Bridge Climb. Equip yourself with the outdoor gear that you would need to meet your safety needs for your climb.
Next, at the climb base you will undergo a training session after which you are finally prepared to climb the Sydney Bridge with the help of a guide. The guide will share interesting anecdotes about the history of the Sydney Bridge.
Pass through a short tunnel and step by step you will ascend the arches of the Sydney Bridge. The overwhelming views of Sydney from the bridge are spellbinding and as you will climb up ladders and hike through catwalks, gaze out at the beautiful Sydney Harbour. In the evening time, the shimmering blue waters of the Harbour and the glittering windows of the skyline are stunning.
Go further up to the summit (134m above sea level) from where you will enjoy uninterrupted 360 degrees panoramic views of the city and of the major Sydney attractions including Sydney Opera House.
At the top, your guide will take a photo that you can keep as a memory of this incredible experience.
Moving forward you will make your return journey as you cross the spine of Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Darling Harbour side and descend down to the Climb Base.
When you return back to sea-level you will be presented with a free entry pass to the Pylon Lookout Museum. You will also receive a complimentary photograph of your climb group, a personalised commemorative climber certificate and complimentary climber cap. Tour concludes at the BridgeClimb office.
Once your booking is confirmed you will be sent an amended voucher with the exact time of your climb. Please ensure you that you reach the start point 15 minutes prior to this time otherwise you might miss the climb.
No loose objects can be taken onto the bridge, including but not limited to cameras, mobile phones and video cameras (lockers are provided).
A child climber must be accompanied by an adult climber at all times, with a maximum of three children per adult
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
To complete the climb you will need:
- Reasonable levels of fitness and strength
- Full body control and hand-eye-foot co-ordination
- Ability to climb independently (unsupported by walking aids)
Climb experience includes climbing high ladders and catwalks, uneven surfaces and narrow passageways and exposure to all weather conditions.
We do not recommend this tour in case of following conditions:
- All heart conditions (including high blood pressure)
- All respiratory conditions
- Back, limb, or joint injuries
- Missing limbs or part thereof inclusive of prosthetics
- Vertigo, dizziness or loss of balance
- Visual impairment (except wearing prescription glasses or contact lenses)
This is strongly NOT recommended to people who:
- Have a blood-alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher
- Have broken bones
- Have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms
- Have experienced a fit or seizure in the past 6 months and do not hold a driver's license for this reason
If you take essential medication:
- At Bridge Climb's discretion, essential medication may be taken on the Climb (eg asthma inhalers or diabetic medication). Please speak with a team member on the climb day.
If you are pregnant:
- Pregnant Climbers less than 24 weeks must consult a medical practitioner before climbing and must ask the medical practitioner to sign a Bridge Climb Certificate of Fitness. (The certificate of fitness is available to download from the Bridge Climb website).
- Women over 24 weeks pregnant cannot climb.
Was a great experience - easy to book, we were able to change details when we needed and the climb was amazing!...
We were offered a rescheduled climb because the weather was grey and wet but we decided to go ahead and are so glad that we did. As we reached the top of the bridge, the sunset...
Not be missed...
The ultimate throwback Thursday...
The post These Vintage Snaps Reveal New York In All It’s Glory appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
From mystical waterfalls to tranquil lakes, you’ll love a cheeky paddle at these watering holes.
Forget fairy tales, real life is where it’s at with these swoon-worthy sites on the agenda.