Dawn climbs operate on the first Saturday of the month.Duration
3.5 hoursStart time
Dawn Climb: Climbs depart every 10 minutes from 3:15am to 5:25am.
Please note that these times act as a guide only and will vary depending on the time of year. When making your booking please state your preferred start time in the special requests field.
Check in for the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb at 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks.
To reach this point make your way to Circular Quay (which is accessible by ferry, bus or train), then walk along George Street, then up Argyle Street (take the Argyle Stairs) to Cumberland Street.
Please report at the meeting point 20 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb ends at the same point where you checked in.
Hike along catwalks and scale up ladders to reach the summit at a height of 134 metres, and see breath-taking panoramic views of Sydney.
Due to the popularity of the Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb experience, places are limited – book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Looking for different climbs? we also offer the below Climbs. For more information see below:
The Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb starts from from 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks. You can choose your preferred time of climbing, please be at the starting point 20 minutes before your climb starts.
BridgeClimb is a small group adventure offering the ultimate experience of Sydney with an exhilarating 3.5 hour guided Climb to the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Weave through catwalks, climb up ladders and, finally over the fabulous arch to get a bird’s eye view of Sydney. In the early morning, the shimmering blue waters of the Harbour and the glittering windows of the skyline are stunning.
When you return back to sea-level you will be presented with a complimentary photograph of your climb group, a personalised commemorative climber certificate and complimentary climber cap. Tour concludes at the BridgeClimb office.
Once your booking is confirmed you will be sent an amended voucher with the exact time of your climb. Please ensure you that you reach 20 minutes prior to this time otherwise you might miss the climb.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
To complete the climb you will need:
- Reasonable levels of fitness and strength
- Full body control and hand-eye-foot co-ordination
- Ability to climb independently (unsupported by walking aids)
Climb experience includes climbing high ladders and catwalks, uneven surfaces and narrow passageways and exposure to all weather conditions.
We do not recommend this tour in case of following conditions:
- All heart conditions (including high blood pressure)
- All respiratory conditions
- Back, limb, or joint injuries
- Missing limbs or part thereof inclusive of prosthetics
- Vertigo, dizziness or loss of balance
- Visual impairment (except wearing prescription glasses or contact lenses)
This is strongly NOT recommended to people who:
- Have a blood-alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher
- Have broken bones
- Have undergone surgery in the last 6 months or are experiencing ongoing symptoms
- Have experienced a fit or seizure in the past 6 months and do not hold a driver's license for this reason
If you take essential medication:
- At Bridge Climb's discretion, essential medication may be taken on the Climb (eg asthma inhalers or diabetic medication). Please speak with a team member on the climb day.
If you are pregnant:
- Pregnant Climbers less than 24 weeks must consult a medical practitioner before climbing and must ask the medical practitioner to sign a Bridge Climb Certificate of Fitness. (The certificate of fitness is available to download from the Bridge Climb website).
- Women over 24 weeks pregnant cannot climb.
Your expert climb leader will give you a thorough orientation on the climb and what to expect before you begin.
Climbers must take into account any medical condition that may impact on their ability to climb ladders and steep slopes safely. The BridgeClimb experience is moderately exerting, highly exhilarating and exposed to the weather.
BridgeClimb operates in all weather conditions with the exception of electrical storms. In the event a climb is cancelled, BridgeClimb will endeavour to offer an alternate departure.
Booked for 6 to go on Bridge Climb. Easy to deal with. Everyone enjoyed the experience....
It was an amazing experience after doubts about what it would be like. The timing was precise, and the introductions before the climb short and succint. We had a small group,...
amazing experience, the most beautiful view in the world! would highly recommend twilight climb to watch sunset isango very accommodating with bookings and extremely helpful...
While there are many considerations you’ll have to take when you travel, one that you mustn’t skimp on is your health.
A hub of culture, both old and new, Stockholm invites all types of traveller to its doorstep.
Venture into salt mines, ice caves and fortresses in these storybook surrounds
The post 7 Spellbinding Sights A Stones-Throw Away From Salzburg appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.