Ticket is valid for 2 DaysStart time
Beach Loop: Buses depart every 30 minutes from Central Station from 8.30am to 5pm daily.
City Loop: Buses depart every 30 minutes from Central Station from 8.30am to 5pm daily.
Uptown Loop: Buses depart every 45 minutes from Central Station from 9am to 5.15pm daily.
Walking Tour: Every hour between 9:45am and 3:45pm
Boat Tour: Boats departs between 11:00am – 6:00pm; every 60 minutes
Duration: Ticket is valid for 2 Days.
Beach Loop: 1.5 hours
City Loop: 1.5 hours
Uptown Loop: 1 hour
Boat Tour: 1.5 hours
You can join the hop-on hop-off bus tour at any stop along either tour route or Central Station at Bayfront Park, 301 North Biscayne Bay Blvd. Miami
Join the Boat tour at Bayfront Park Marketplace
You can leave the hop-on hop-off bus tour at any of the stops
Spend two days discovering the delights of Miami with this great combo bus and boat tour. All that you have heard about this city – the grandeur, the glorious art deco, the beautiful people, the waving palms and fabulous beaches will spring to life before your very eyes.
Three great loops are available for your flexible hop-on hop-off bus tour. On the Beach Loop enjoy stunning views across to the islands and see the imposing skyline of Downtown from the Causeway, then marvel at Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive as you tour the best of South Beach.
Ride the City Loop to discover the fascinating cultural mix of Miami and see the Biltmore Hotel, Coconut Grove, County Courthouse, Freedom Tower, Venetian Pool, Vizcaya Museum and much more. The Uptown Loop will take you through four diverse and unique areas of Upper Miami.
Jump on and off the bus as the fancy takes you to see the sights, have a swim, get something to eat or go shopping. See the vibrant communities of Little Havana, in the amazing walking tour. Get another perspective on Miami with a Biscayne Bay cruise. Relax on a double-deck yacht and listen to the bilingual commentary. See Miami's spectacular coastal sites including the beautiful downtown skyline, the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and 'Millionaire's Row'.
See the best of Miami by land and sea with the Big Bus Tour - Miami 2 Days Bus & Boat Combo Ticket. This convenient package combines a fun, flexible hop-on hop-off bus tour and Little Havana Walking tour with a 90-minute boat tour.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour:
You’ll travel on a comfortable double-decker bus with panoramic views. Buses depart frequently during the day and your ticket entitles you to unlimited travel on three great routes – the Beach Loop, the City Loop and Uptown Loop. There are a total of 42 convenient stops close to main attractions.
Tours alternate between live guides and recorded commentary. If a bus isn't providing the type of commentary you desire, the next bus along should meet your needs.
You can leave and re-board the bus as often as you want during the day, or remain onboard for the full route if you wish.
The Beach Loop will take you from Central Station along the scenic Macarthur Causeway and all the way around the island of Miami Beach.
1. Central Station at Bayfront Park/Bayside Marketplace- 301 North Biscayne Boulevard
2. Miami Beach Marina - Alton Road and 3rd Street
3. South Pointe Park - South Pointe Drive and Washington Avenue
4. Art Deco District/South Beach - Ocean Drive and 10th Street
5. Loews Hotel - Collins Avenue and 16th Street
6. Bass Museum (across street) - Collins Avenue and 22nd Street
7. Riu Hotel - Collins Avenue and 31st Street
8. Fontainebleau - Collins Avenue and 44th Street
9. Lincoln Road (The Fillmore and Convention Center) - 1700 Washington Avenue
10. Old Miami Beach City Hall - Washington Avenue and 12th Street
11. Angler's Resort - Washington Avenue and 7th Street
12. Shops at 5th and Alton - 5th Street and Lenox Avenue
13. Jungle Island - I-395 West Bound
Departing from Central Station this loop takes you to all the most exciting districts of mainland Miami: Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Little Havana and the grandeur of Downtown Miami.
1. Central Station at Bayfront Park/Bayside Marketplace- 301 North Biscayne Boulevard
2. Vizcaya and Miami Science Museum - S Miami Avenue and SE 32nd Road
3. Coconut Grove Station - Grand Avenue and Virginia Street
4. Biltmore Hotel - 1200 Anastasia Avenue
5. Venetian Pool – De Soto Boulevard and Almeria Avenue
6. Coral Gables Downtown - Ponce de Leon Boulevard and Aragon
7. Cuban Eateries – SW 8th Street and SW 36th Avenue
8. Little Havana - Domino Park on SW 8th Street and 15th Avenue
You will see Wyndwood, Midtown, Overtown and Historic Downtown Miami. These distinct areas have a variety of museums, art galleries, historic areas and shopping; waiting for you to enjoy and explore.
1. Central Station - Bayfront Park / Bayside 301 North Biscayne Boulevard
2. American Airlines Arena - Biscayne Bay & Blvd & 8th St.
3. Perez Art Museum Miami - Museum Park
4. Miami Children's Museum - Watson Island - main entrance
5. Jungle Island - I - 395 West Bound
6. Trinity Episcopal Cathedral - Northeast 16th Street & North Bayshore Drive
7. Lock & Load - Miami Avenue & 26th Street
8. 4 Midtown Building - Midtown Boulevard & Northeast 34th Street
9. Design District - Northeast 40th Street & Northeast 1st Avenue
10. Prohibition Restaurant- - North Miami Avenue & Northwest 34th St.
11. Pride & Joy Restaurant - North Miami Avenue & Northwest 28th Street
12. Wynwood Walls - Northwest 2nd Avenue & Northwest 25th Street
13. Black Police Precinct Museum - Northwest 11th Street & Northwest 5th Avenue
14. Lyric Theater - 9th St. & Northwest 2nd Ave.
15. History Miami Museum - Northwest 1st Avenue & Northwest 1st St.
16. Seybold Building - Flagler Street & Northeast 1st Ave.
Little Havana Walking Tour: If you haven’t had a Cafecito (Cuban Coffee) in Little Havana, you haven’t experienced Miami. Stop #26 on our City Loop takes you to the heart of Little Havana - the Miami neighborhood - where Cuban immigrants migrated in the early 1960’s. Our guided walking tour will give you a brief history of the Cuban people’s settlement of this area; how it’s changed over the years and world events brought on by the Cuban Revolution. You’ll see the Walk of Fame, Cuban Memorial Boulevard, Domino Park and Cuban Cigar rolling techniques and of course sample a Cafecito.
Boat Cruise: This great package also includes a 90-minute cruise of Biscayne Bay on a luxury double-deck yacht. Enjoy magnificent views of the Miami Skyline before you head across the bay towards the beautiful waterfront properties of Millionaires’ Row. Get a glimpse into the lifestyle of Miami’s rich and famous as you cruise past the opulent mansions. Listen to an entertaining live commentary in English and Spanish as you sail along!
The boat cruise runs every day at 10:30am, then hourly from 11:00am until 7:00pm. You can hop off the bus at stop 1 at any time throughout the day to connect with the sightseeing boat cruise. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours. You can plan your schedule to suit yourself and end the tour at any convenient point.
You can join the tour at any of the stops.
Please carry your voucher copy along with you. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver
A Child Ticket should be purchased for anyone aged 5-15 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Voucher information : You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Children under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they are accompanied by a dedicated adult (1 adult to 1 child).
Due to a decision made by City of Miami Beach officials, tour bus operators are prohibited from stopping on Ocean Drive until further notice. In order to comply, Big Bus Tours will not be stopping at our Stop #4 – Ocean Drive. In order to accommodate you, our valued passengers, we have created a temporary stop at our Big Bus information center on the NE corner of Collins Ave. and 9th Street, in front of the Sherbrooke Hotel. This stop is conveniently located within a one minute walk of Ocean Drive.
It was an really interesting ride. We booked 2 days and definitley needed both of them! Awesome guides...
Great way to see Miami in your own time. Boat trip worth the additional cost...
Used this service last week of Feb 2017 and enjoyed the whole experience. If you've not been here before then make sure you take full advantage of this service. Staff are all...
The ultimate throwback Thursday...
The post These Vintage Snaps Reveal New York In All It’s Glory appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
From mystical waterfalls to tranquil lakes, you’ll love a cheeky paddle at these watering holes.
Forget fairy tales, real life is where it’s at with these swoon-worthy sites on the agenda.