Madrid, the capital of Spain, is one of the most important cities in the world. It combines the modern with the ancient. Its cultural and artistic legacy is the result of centuries of captivating history.
Flamenco is a genuine Spanish art and to be more exact and genuine a Southern Spanish art form. Mass media may have brought Flamenco to the world stage but it is still an intimate and passionate art form that has to be experienced by anyone who visits Spain.
So put on your dancing shoes and let flamenco weave its sensuous magic over you!
Approx. 4 hours
Flamenco with Dinner: 7:30pm & 10:00pm
Flamenco with One Drink: 8:00pm & 10:00pm
Café De Chinitas, Calle Torija, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Café De Chinitas
Make your own arrangement to arrive at Café De Chinitas. Before the show you can dance away to the accompaniment of the orchestra’s strings. The highlight of this evening is the exciting Spanish Flamenco Show along with other Spanish dances.
You can choose from two different options while you enjoy the show:
• Flamenco Show with drink: One drink is included while you watch the show.
• Flamenco Show with Dinner (Menu is indicative and subject to change):
The following is included while you watch the show
• Welcome drink of a glass of sherry Jerez on arrival
• Starter of Castilian soup or Andalucian Gazpacho
• Main Course of Spanish omelette and various Valencia paella, La Rioja veal and Alicante fish
• Desert of custard or caramel custard
• Served with red wine or Sangria and mineral water/coffee and champagne.
Children 5 and under get free admission but dinner and drink are not included.
Voucher information: No need to print! You can show your voucher on your smartphone or other devices. (But if you’d rather print a copy – that’s fine too!)