Apr - Oct: DailyDuration
Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board the bus.Start time
First departure: 9:30am
Last departure: 4:30pm (5:20pm on Sat & Sun)
Frequency: 20-30 minutes
Full Loop: 60 minutes
There are frequent departures from Piazza Caricamento.
You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.
You may leave the bus at any stop.
Welcome to Genoa, the hilly capital of Liguria. Here you will find stunning palaces coexisting alongside tall, brightly coloured houses all contained within ancient, crumbling city walls. Genoa is known as the birthplace of explorer Christopher Columbus as well as for its delicious seafood, in Genoa you can immerse yourself in the old world atmosphere that resides on the narrow alleyways lined with artistic buildings.
You can hop off to visit the numerous attractions or take a break for lunch and hop back on when you’re ready. Sightseeing really does not get any easier than this!
Audio commentary is provided in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and a special kids commentary.
On this hop on hop off tour you are free to create your own sightseeing itinerary. You can hop on at any of Genoa’s stops and hop off whenever you want to visit one of the attractions. This 8-stop tour ensures you will not miss a single sight or attraction in the city.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated stops
The stops included in the tour are:
1. Caricamento: From here you can see the completely renovated Porto Antico (Old Port) designed by Renzo Piano with some wonderful examples of avant-garde architecture. You can hop off for a visit to the panoramic elevator Bigo, Genoa Aquarium or Genoa Museum for Antarctica.
2. Piazza Fontane Marose: Via Garibaldi is lined with UNESCO Heritage buildings such as Palazzo Rosso, which houses one of the most important art collections in the city, Palazzo Lomellini and Palazzo Balbi.
3. Piazza de Ferrari: From here you can see the Carlo Felice Opera House, San Lorenzo Cathedral and Museum, Columbus’ House and many more attractions.
4. Caravelle – Piazza della Vittoria: Visit the Natural History Museum, the Fiera di Genova exhibition centre and the picturesque Boccadasse fishing village.
5. Stazione Brignole: From here you can take the public bus to Corso Italia promenade, San Giuliano Abbey, Nervi Parks and the Porticciolo (Ancient Harbour) among many other destinations.
6. Via XX Settembre: Here you will see Santo Stefano Church, the Oriental Market as well as the shopping area of Via XX Settembre.
7.Via Roma – Corvetto: The Corvetto Square, named after Luigi Emanuele Corvetto, a Genoese politician Napoleonic era, is one of the largest and most elegant squares of Genoa.
8. Stazione Principe: Here you will find the Royal Palace and Museum of Risorgimento, Piazza della Nunziata and the Genova University.
9. Stazione Marittima: From here you can take the walking path to the Lantern, the Lighthouse of Genova which is an unofficial symbol of the city.
You may hop on and hop off at any of the above mentioned stops at your convenience and then hop back again when the next bus comes along.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On-Hop-Off ticket at any one of stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 48 hours from that time.
The duration and frequency of the tour are subject to change.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
You can download FREE APP of our local partner called SIGHTSEEING EXPERIENCE; it is available in 5 different languages and helps you to check your position on the city Sightseeing Map, so that you can easily see how to get to the nearest stop. You can even see the bus position in real time of all our buses and check the waiting time for the next bus at each stop. You can download the app on Google play or App store.
Wheelchair access available.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
Easy way to get around, convenient...
The trajectory gives us a quick view of the main landmarks of this small and nice city....
First visit to Genoa, arrived not mowing much about the city but I was captivated by its elegant splendour. Visiting on a Sunday with no working traffic was an added bonus. The...
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.