Mon, Wed, Fri
2.5 hours (approx)
Grasmarkt - Rue du marché aux Herbes 61
Grasmarkt - Rue du marché aux Herbes 82
Pass the iconic highlights of Brussels including the Royal Square, the Houses of Parliament and St Michael’s Cathedral. Stop for a while to visit a lace factory and witness this centuries-old craft.
On-board commentary by your multi-lingual guide will provide a perfect introduction to the city and help you plan how to spend the remainder of your time in Brussels.
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city accompanied by a multilingual guide.
• We start our visit by driving along the magnificent St. Michael’s cathedral, towards Our Ladies church of Laeken, where the crypt of the Royal Family is situated.
• Continue along the Royal Residence towards the world-famous Atomium, the Chinese Pavillion and the Japanese Tower.
• We will continue our journey to the National Basilica of Koekelberg, with its splendid art-deco interior and one of the most imposing churches in Europe. Situated on a hill, two lifts bring us even higher some 53 meters above the ground, where you will have a splendid view of the city.
• Return to the city center, we pass along the column of Congres towards the Place Royale, and the Sablon district with its elegant stores.
• We reach the Royal Palace and enter the European district with the buildings and offices of the European Parliamant, the European Commission and Council of Ministers.
• Arrive in the Cinquantenaire district and see The Triumphal Arch, exceptional museums and splendid Art Nouveau houses.
• Passing the Royal Parc and the Belgian Parliament, we drive back to the city center where our tour ends with a stroll to Brussels’ beautiful Grand’ Place.
The tour ends at 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Please note this is an orientation tour. There may be photo stops depending on traffic conditions but the majority of this tour takes place on the coach. For pick up from airport hotels an additional fee of € 3 applies (paid locally).
Visit of the Basilica of Koekelberg will not operate on 9th November. We will pass by the Basilica and off course you'll get to see it from the outside
Great tours, for every age, budget and time availability
Does the Job Well. Tour duration is approximately 3 hours and depending on traffic and weather there are good photo opportunities. Overall the tour takes you through most of the...
I am really glad I booked the Brussels orientation tour. You get to see the highlights of Brussels in the comforts of an air conditioned bus. The tour guide was awesome and you...
Indulge in chocolate, beer and other Brussels pleasures The post Best of Brussels: Beer, Chocolate and Spoonful of History appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Brussels is a great city with a lot of places to see and a lot of things to do. I do, however, understand that this can get slightly overwhelming but fear not! I have prepared a list of do’s and don’ts for your special visit! The Do’s: Do wander! Brussels has many little neighbourhoods … Continue reading "Brussels – Do’s and Don’ts"
Harbour look at Poole The post Poole: Harbour Time Fun on the South Coast of England appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer