Pass the iconic highlights of Brussels including the Royal Square, the Houses of Parliament and St Michael’s Cathedral. Stop for a while to visit a lace factory and witness this centuries-old craft.
On-board commentary by your multi-lingual guide will provide a perfect introduction to the city and help you plan how to spend the remainder of your time in Brussels.
2.3 hours (approx)Start time
Grasmarkt - Rue du marché aux Herbes 82
Grasmarkt - Rue du marché aux Herbes 82
Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city accompanied by a multilingual guide.
• We start our visit by driving along the magnificent St. Michael’s cathedral, towards Our Ladies church of Laeken, where the crypt of the Royal Family is situated.
• Continue along the Royal Residence towards the world-famous Atomium, the Chinese Pavillion and the Japanese Tower.
• We will continue our journey to the National Basilica of Koekelberg, with its splendid art-deco interior and one of the most imposing churches in Europe. Situated on a hill, two lifts bring us even higher some 53 meters above the ground, where you will have a splendid view of the city.
• Return to the city center, we pass along the column of Congres towards the Place Royale, and the Sablon district with its elegant stores.
• We reach the Royal Palace and enter the European district with the buildings and offices of the European Parliamant, the European Commission and Council of Ministers.
• Arrive in the Cinquantenaire district and see The Triumphal Arch, exceptional museums and splendid Art Nouveau houses.
• Passing the Royal Parc and the Belgian Parliament, we drive back to the city center where our tour ends with a stroll to Brussels’ beautiful Grand’ Place.
The tour ends at 82 Rue du Marche aux Herbes, 1000 Bruxelles.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Please note this is an orientation tour. There may be photo stops depending on traffic conditions but the majority of this tour takes place on the coach. For pick up from airport hotels an additional fee of € 3 applies (paid locally).
Visit of the Basilica of Koekelberg will not operate on 9th November. We will pass by the Basilica and off course you'll get to see it from the outside
Does the Job Well. Tour duration is approximately 3 hours and depending on traffic and weather there are good photo opportunities. Overall the tour takes you through most of the...Anuj Mishra, India
I am really glad I booked the Brussels orientation tour. You get to see the highlights of Brussels in the comforts of an air conditioned bus. The tour guide was awesome and you...Morgan T Vaughn, United States
This tour is for people with limited time in Brussels. See all major highlights in 3 hrs. Great way to get introduce to Belgium....Eddie Chung, Canada
Great tours, for every age, budget and time availability
Tokyo highs, see the Autumn colours!
Give thanks & keep on trekkin'!
The post What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving Celebration 2019: The Travel Edition appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
No excuses not to travel solo now!!
The post 5 Reasons Why Travelling By Yourself Is A Good Idea appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading