Explore the beautiful Old Town area, visit the New Town and see the imposing Krasinski Palace which is considered to be the most beautiful Baroque building in Warsaw. Visit the Palace of Justice Monument of Warsaw Uprising. Explore the scenic surrounds of the Lazienki Royal Park.
4 hours (approx.)Start time
Start time: 09:00am and 2:00pm
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Pick up from your hotel. (Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details)
Hotel drop off not included. Tour finishes at the Island Theatre.
On this private walking tour around Poland’s UNESCO World Heritage Old Town area, discover the historical highlights of the city. Your English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at an arranged time convenient to you. Your tour highlights are:
• The Old Town - the oldest historic district of the city. The heart of the area is the Old Town Market Place with its restaurants, cafés and shops.
• The New Town is filled with artists selling their wares and street musicians performing.
• The Krasinski Palace, built in the 1690s according to a design by Tylman of Garmeren for Jan Krasinski, mayor of Warsaw at the time.
• Visit the Palace of Justice.
• See the Monument of Warsaw Uprising.
• You will be transferred to the Lazienki Royal Park. Walk around the park and see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre.
Your tour ends at the Lazienki Royal Park.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
October - April: Royal Castle closed on Monday.
Tokyo highs, see the Autumn colours!
Give thanks & keep on trekkin'!
The post What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving Celebration 2019: The Travel Edition appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
No excuses not to travel solo now!!
The post 5 Reasons Why Travelling By Yourself Is A Good Idea appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading