4 hours (approx.)Start time
Start time: 09:00am and 2:00pm
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Your hotel in Warsaw.(Please advise us of your preferred tour departure time and hotel address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details).Ending Point
Hotel drop off not included. Tour finishes at the Island Theatre.
Explore the beautiful Old Town area, visit the New Town and see the imposing Krasinski Palace which is considered to be the most beautiful Baroque building in Warsaw. Visit the Palace of Justice Monument of Warsaw Uprising. Explore the scenic surrounds of the Lazienki Royal Park.
On this private walking tour around Poland’s UNESCO World Heritage Old Town area, discover the historical highlights of the city. Your English-speaking guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at an arranged time convenient to you. Your tour highlights are:
• The Old Town - the oldest historic district of the city. The heart of the area is the Old Town Market Place with its restaurants, cafés and shops.
• The New Town is filled with artists selling their wares and street musicians performing.
• The Krasinski Palace, built in the 1690s according to a design by Tylman of Garmeren for Jan Krasinski, mayor of Warsaw at the time.
• Visit the Palace of Justice.
• See the Monument of Warsaw Uprising.
• You will be transferred to the Lazienki Royal Park. Walk around the park and see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre.
Your tour ends at the Lazienki Royal Park.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Venture into salt mines, ice caves and fortresses in these storybook surrounds
The post 7 Spellbinding Sights A Stones-Throw Away From Salzburg appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
What you don’t know about Europe’s beautiful and brutal city
Magic has no bounds so why should Disney?
The post The Most Magical Hotels To Stay In At Disneyland® Paris appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.