Enjoy an action-packed trip to the UNESCO-listed Mt Fuji from Tokyo and explore Japan’s must-see natural attraction with a professional guide! See Mt Fiji from the Mt. Fuji 5th Station and the spectacular Lake Kawaguchi, with additional stops at the freshwater springs of Oshino Hakkai and the Oshino Ninja Village for an insight into the old Japanese tradition of Ninja.
Upgrade your Mt Fiji experience with a delightful Japanese buffet lunch (at additional cost). An ideal tour for time-strapped travellers, enjoy the convenience of transfers from Tokyo and guided commentary included in the package!
You have to reach any of the following places to avail a complementary pick up service according to the given time:
• Reach Reception Desk of Shiba Park Hotel in Hamamatsu-cho Daimon latest by 7:50am
• Reach the main exit of the Keisei Ueno Station latest by 7:50am
• Reach In front of Restaurant Mac Donald Suido-bashi station branch latest by 8am.
• Reach in front of the bell desk at the lobby of the Imperial Hotel at Hibiya Ginza latest by 8:10am
• Reach entrance of the Main at 1st Floor of the Hotel New Otani at Akasaka Yotsuya latest by 8:30am
• Reach in front of the bell desk at the Entrance Hall of the Shinjuku Prince Hotel latest by 8:30am
• Final Meeting Point: Reach LOVE Statue, in front of Shinjuku i-land Tower (Nishi Shinjuku) latest by 8:45am
Your tour will come to an end at the west exit of Shinjuku Station via Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway & Chuo Expressway.
You will be picked up from a scheduled meeting point at the given time for the start of your Mt Fuji tour. The tour starts from Shinjuku. You will be travelling via Tokyo Metropolitan Expressway and Chuo Expressway.
The tour covers the following attractions:
• Oshino Hakkai: A picturesque set of 8 ponds in Oshino, a small village in the Fuji Five Lake region. The ponds are fed by the snow melt from the slopes of nearby Mount Fuji resulting in very clear spring water that is revered by the locals.
• Oshino Shinobi no Sato: Visit the Ninja village and recreate the times of ninja and samurai and of old Japanese houses with hidden doors and traps. Enjoy an outstanding view of Mount Fuji, experience the Japanese traditional ninja culture, meet a real Ninja, take photos with him and try Ninja activities!
• Optional Lunch: You can upgrade your package to include a sumptuous Japanese lunch and sample some local cuisine.
• Take a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, enjoy the closest views of Mt Fuji from there and visit "Komitake Shinto shrine" to greet the god. If the 5th station is inaccessible, we will reach the highest on the driveway of the day. If only the 1st station is accessible, we will attend the Fuji Visitor Center as an alternative activity.
• Fuji Airways: A virtual flight simulator that takes you soaring over Tokyo and up the slopes of Mount Fuji. An incredible 4D experience ride based on the latest Japanese technology.
• Lake Kawaguchi-ko: Visit the spectacular Lake Kawaguchi-ko , famed as the second largest of the Fuji Five Lakes in terms of surface area. A gateway to Mt. Fuji and a must-see sight for its perfect Mt Fuji scenery. Admire the natural reflecting pool for Mt. Fuji and be sure to savour the delightful fresh blueberry ice cream!
The tour ends at Shinjuku Station West exit.
Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operational reason on the day.
If any place is closed, you will be taken to an alternative place.
Optional lunch: Japanese main dish and small buffet vegetarian meal is available. Also Muslim friendly meal (no pork and no alcohol) is available. Please let us know your request 2 days prior to your tour.
Voucher Information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher (we're working on changing this). At this time no refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Pick up service will be unavailable from 10 July to 8 September 2020, during Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics. Click here for alternate pick-up locations during this period.