2 - 3.5 hoursStart time
King Street Wharf (No. 1 Jetty): 12:00pm (noon); disembark 1:45pm or 3:30pm.
Circular Quay (No. 6 Jetty): 12:30pm; disembark 2:20pm or 3:45pm.
Please arrive at your embarkation point 30 minutes prior to sailing to collect your boarding pass. Boarding commences approx 15 minutes prior to the sailing time.
Please make your way to No 1 Jetty King Street Wharf (Darling Harbour, approx 8 minutes walk north of Sydney Aquarium), or No 6 Jetty Circular Quay, to board your boat. Circular Quay and Darling Harbour are very conveniently located near most city hotels and major city bus, rail, ferry and taxi stationsEnding Point
The tour ends back at the starting point
Relax in comfort as you look out over sparkling waters at Sydney’s dramatic skyline, the graceful Opera House and the spectacular Harbour Bridge. For a breath of sea air, visit the covered outdoor area or the 360 degree open Star Deck.
Treat yourself and a loved one to the ever-popular Top Deck Sydney Harbour Lunch Cruise on MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2. It’s the best way to spend a lunch-time in Sydney!
You will see the iconic Sydney Opera House on Bennelong Point, an architectural wonder and one of the world’s best known and loved buildings. Towering above you will be the unmistakable shape of the splendid Harbour Bridge, affectionately known locally as ‘The Coathanger’. Opened in 1932, it links the Sydney central business district (CBD) and the North Shore.
In contrast to these 20th century marvels you’ll also see the squat shape of historic Fort Denison on an island in the centre of the harbour.
During the cruise you will be served a delicious lunch consisting of two courses from the á la carte menu. Drinks are not included but can be purchased on board. The menu changes with each season but a sample is given below.
• Smoked salmon roulade, shaved fennel & celeriac remoulade salmon pearls with chardonnay vinaigrette
• Salad of grilled chicken breast, caramelized pumpkin, spiced lentil, couscous salad
• Peanut fried tofu on Indian summer salad of rocket, yellow peas, shaved carrot, coconut, coriander, lemon mustard seed vinaigrette
2. Main Course
• Prime beef fillet with layered potatoes, roasted garlic & eschallot, merlot jus
• Grilled salmon fillet on baby fennel with tarragon & sea salt roast crisp skinned pink eye wedges drizzled with lemon beurre blanc
• Roasted organic chicken breast prosciutto wrapped, on wild mushroom ravioli & porcini jus
• Pumpkin gnocchi with rocket, sage brown butter & truffle pecorino
• Classic mini lemon & passion fruit tart with praline mascarpone cream
• Smashed summer Martini of mango coconut crème & vanilla meringue with amaretto drizzle
• King Island Blue with dates, lavosh & a sauterne gargle
If you want to stretch your legs after lunch you can visit the covered outdoor area, or the 360 degree open Star Deck.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
The dress code is smart casual.
Infants of four years and under are allowed but it is not recommended that such young children should be brought on this tour.
Please arrive at your embarkation point 30 minutes prior to sailing to collect your boarding pass. Boarding commences approximately 15 minutes prior to the sailing time.
The tour operator reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
Fully paid guests will be protected at their booked rate, except for fuel surcharges, government taxes or other surcharges
Any amendments made to any booking will also incur an AUD50.00 approx per person administration fee
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
An excellent experience, with good service, delicious food, helpful information - much enjoyed and appreciated by all in our group....MS J E A GOULD
The weather was perfect, the water was smooth. We enjoyed our cruise, the commentary was very informative for local people. We were very frustrated at the beginning of our...Mrs Wendy D Fuller
Lunch was poorly serviced for our table, whereas other tables got refill of water and bread, our server just didn't do anything! Eventually as I got more annoyed, I went to the...GURMIT MANDAIR