The passion, romance, mystique, beauty and history of Spain are nowhere more evident than in ancient Andalusia, the vast southern region whose name has become a byword for Spanish culture. Over six fascinating days you will discover the cultural riches of Andalusia, from Phoenician times through the Roman, Muslim, Jewish and Christian periods. Visit spellbinding world heritage sights such as the Alcazar and cathedral in Seville, the Great Mosque of Cordoba and contemplate great views of the Alhambra in Granada.
- Seville: Explore the elegant capital of Andalusia, visiting the world-famous Plaza de España, the former royal palace and cathedral as well as strolling through old Jewish quarter
- Cordoba: Discover the magnificent Great Mosque, wander through the former Jewish district and visit the synagogue
- Granada: Be dazzled by the jewel in Andalusia’s crown with a photo stop to the awe-inspiring Alhambra palace as well as a stroll through the ancient Albaicin district
Car hire conditions Inclusions
- Applicable local taxes (VAT)
- Unlimited mileage
- Emergency Contact service
- Replacement car in case of accident
- Full-Full petrol rate
- All-inclusive insurance
- Damage to a third party or to the hire vehicle due to negligence or inappropriate driving.
- Loss or damage to aerials, jack, safety triangles and vests, windscreen wipers, petrol cap, luggage covers, or any other fixed or mobile component of the vehicle.
- Damage to the engine through negligence.
- Theft of the vehicle with keys left in the ignition.
- Damage caused to the vehicle or to persons through driving under the Influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Fines due to breaking traffic laws and regulations during the hire period are the responsibility of the driver of the vehicle. In the event of a fine being received there will be an administration charge.
- If the car is left outside of rent a car designated area on drop off, customers will be responsible for any costs generated and for any damage to the vehicle due to it being parked outside of the Rent a Car installations. Each additional driver will be 6€ per day.
- Any extra equipment (GPS, baby seat etc)
- No insurance cover in Gibraltar.
Drivers age from 26 to 75 years old (must have had their driver´s licence for a minimum of one year).