Wednesday & SundayDuration
3 hoursStart time
Your hotel in Nice. (Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)Ending Point
The capital of the Côte d'Azur, or the French Riviera, Nice with its shopping, museums, Roman ruins, beaches and night life is a tourists’ paradise.
Stroll through the famous Promenade des Anglais or marvel at the ruins at the Castle Hill. Explore the monuments at the plush residential neighbourhood of Cimiez Hill and get a slice of Russia as you see the stunning Russian Orthodox Cathedral.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for this tour in an air conditioned deluxe minibus. The driver is also your multilingual guide for this tour.
• Promenade des Anglais: Lined with cafes and hotels, both modern and Belle Epoque, museums and posh apartments, the Promenade des Anglais is a long wide road which runs the length of the seafront at Nice. Walk across it and you're on the beach beside an unbelievably blue Mediterranean.
• The Old Town: The narrow lanes in the Old Town have all sorts of unique shops selling handcrafted goods and a flower market.
• The Castle Hill: From atop Castle Hill, you will see incredible views of the Mediterranean and the town of Nice.
• Cimiez Hill: This is a plush residential neighbourhood located around a hill in the north-east of Nice.The hill is also home to the Franciscan Monastery known for its lovely gardens and pergolas, filled fruit trees, flowers, and a small, thick wooded area.
• Russian Orthodox Cathedral: Russian Orthodox Cathedral is like a glimpse of Moscow on the Mediterannean. Its onion-shaped domes stretching to the sky, poking up between the tropical palms, are a pleasant sight to behold.
Also enjoy a guided visit of the candy factory. You also have some time for shopping.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Minimum 2 adults required for guaranteed departure this tour.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Nice trip in Nice and surroundings. Time as agreed. Sunny day, and no clouds. But a little expensive....
While there are many considerations you’ll have to take when you travel, one that you mustn’t skimp on is your health.
A hub of culture, both old and new, Stockholm invites all types of traveller to its doorstep.
Venture into salt mines, ice caves and fortresses in these storybook surrounds
The post 7 Spellbinding Sights A Stones-Throw Away From Salzburg appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.