French Riviera – the name takes us to pristine beaches, modernist masterpieces, lush landscape, scattered cultural remains, belle-époque sophistication and a millionaire’s holiday resort.
A breathtaking day awaits you as you tour the most glamorous and beautiful places of Côte d'Azur. Travel along the glittering stretch of the French Mediterranean coast to the relaxing beaches of Antibes, the chic and the famous Cannes, the glitzy Monaco and the ritzy Monte Carlo, and the historical villages of Eze and St. Paul de Vence.
Zip along the Moyenne Corniche as you take in the panoramic views of Nice and the Bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer. Your itinerary would be as follows:
• Explore the medieval village
• Guided tour around Fragonard’s perfume factory
• Walk from Oceanographic Museum up to the old town
• See the Prince’s Palace and visit the Neo-Romanesque Cathedral
• Drive past the Monaco Grand Prix track as you head towards Monte Carlo
• Take photographs around the world-famous Casino Square
• Stroll around Hôtel de Paris, Grand Casino, deluxe boutiques and the Café de Paris casino
Head back to Nice to begin the second part of the tour.
St. Paul de Vence
• Walk leisurely around this ancient city also known as the ‘Jewel of the Côte d'Azur’.
• See the famous Colombe d'Or restaurant frequented by famous artists.
• See the world’s largest super yachts moored in Port Vauban, the largest marina of the French Mediterranean.
• Walk beside the ancient sea walls behind the Picasso Museum
• Take in the beauty of the seaside towns en route the coast road from Antibes to Cannes.
• Feel superstar vibes as you cruise the palm-fringed Boulevard de la Croisette, home to the most revered film carnival, the Cannes Film Festival.
• Swagger past the chic designer boutiques and stroll along the golden beach.
• Enjoy an espresso or simply lounge at the terrace of some of the finest hotels in the world
Pick up from your hotel. (Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details)
Same as the start point.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm the departure all details.
There should be minimum of 2 passengers for guaranteed departure. Should this number not be met for your chosen date you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
Tour departure, route & return time subject to modification in case of traffic or other problems.
Wheelchair adapted tours are ONLY available on prior reservation: please request upon booking, not at start of tour!
Children under 10 years of age are not allowed to travel in the front seat. In the rear seats all children under 10 must be in the correct restraint: if their weight is between 9 and 15kg, a child seat. Over 15 kg, a booster type seat.
Boosters and infant seats can only be provided on prior notice.
If your pick up from outside of Nice, kindly pay 15€ per person additionally.
Drivers/guides are not required to accompany guests on sightseeing sites or inside tourist monuments. Schedules of site visits will be given by the driver upon arrival at the venues and in accordance with the current tour.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
Any other language except French & English will be available on request.
Tokyo highs, see the Autumn colours!
Give thanks & keep on trekkin'!
The post What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving Celebration 2019: The Travel Edition appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
No excuses not to travel solo now!!
The post 5 Reasons Why Travelling By Yourself Is A Good Idea appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading