Typically visitors spend around 2 hours at Madame TussaudsStart time
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00am - 08:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
You are free to spend as long as you wish at Madame Tussauds, typically visitors spend around 2 hours.
Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum is located in Times Square, 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum
What’s more at Madame Tussauds New York you can go behind the scenes and discover the secret of how the wax figures look so real.
You can enjoy the Cinema 4D theatre, an ultra-sensory experience delivering 3D technology with 4D effects including wind, mist and scent featuring an exciting lineup of films.
Madame Tussauds New York Wax Museum is located at Times Square, 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th and 8th Avenues)
Madame Tussauds New York is brimming with popular celebrities. Their current displays include:
• Angelina Jolie: The sexy superstar looks as gorgeous in wax as she does in the flesh. Sit next to the Hollywood’s richest bombshell on a matching director’s chair, and share the camera with her iconic grin.
• Tiger Woods: You have watched him winning championships on your Television sets many a times, now is the time you can see this athletic hero up close!
• Muhammad Ali: Float like a butterfly and sting like a bee with Muhammad Ali, the legend of boxing. Sit close to the boxing star who knows the best how to give and take a punch!
• Madonna: “Queen of Pop” as she is called, Madonna reigns on the hearts of music fans consistently since her first debut in 1983.
• Bill Clinton: The 42nd President of the United States, Clinton is hailed as the most popular President of America.
• Brad Pitt: Mingle with the Hollywood superstar and producer famous for his off screen romances. All you ladies, hold your breath as you sit close to the sexiest man alive!
• Julia Roberts: Listed 11 times amongst one of the 50 most beautiful people on earth, Julia is a model turned actress turned Academy Award Winner.
As always, guests are encouraged to get up close and personal with the figures, touch them, and take photographs.
After the glamour section of the celebrities, yet another scary surprise awaits you. Dare to enter the "Scream", Madame Tussaud's scary live action attraction! Feel your heart pounding in the dark as you come across the lurking shadows of a psycho killer. Be ready to strain your vocal chords, screaming hard to get rescued!
You also get to visit the interactive kitchen of celebrity chef Rachel Ray.
With this All Access Pass, you can enjoy the state of the art interactive experience where guests can shoot baskets with the 7 ft, 6 in, Yao Ming. Have the opportunity to box with Evander Holyfield, catch a game with Derek Jeter and David Wright or challenge someone to a game of tennis featuring the Nintendo Wii™ System.
With this All Access Pass, you can enjoy the Cinema 4D theatre, an ultra-sensory experience delivering 3D technology with 4D effects including wind, mist and scent featuring an exciting lineup of films. Cinema 4D show times are every 15 minutes starting on the hour; featured 4D films change seasonally.
Sunday - Thursday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Dancing dolphins, remote beaches to delicious smell of jumbo shrimps on ice! San Deigo offers it all
Making out with metronomes, reveries of a marsh mellow kingdom is all in a day’s work at the Edinburgh Fringe
Love coffee? Love to travel? Taste the best coffee in these destinations around the world
The post The Worlds Best Destinations For Those Addicted To Coffee appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.