Tickets are valid for 2 year from purchase date.
Visit anytime within that time (single use).
Opening times: 08:00am - 02:00am. Last elevator leaves at 01:15am
The Empire State Building.
This ultra-convenient pre-booked ticket is valid for two years so you can use it at your convenience.
The fun starts when you zip up the Empire State Building in a super-fast elevator to a point more than 1000 feet above New York. Gaze in wonder at the views of Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts, as well as five New York boroughs. See the cars and people moving like tiny toys far below you.
This ticket gives you access to the Main Deck (86th floor) and is your ticket is your key to the perfect family adventure. Kids just love this experience!
You have three ticket options:
General admission: Valid for one visit to the Empire State Building at a time of your choosing.
AM/PM package: Solves the "should we go during daylight or after dark?" dilemma. Valid for 2 visits, the "PM" visit must be after 9pm
Priority ticket: Valid for one visit to the Empire State Building at a time of your choosing, allows you to skip the line.
Visitors and their belongings are subject to inspection. The Empire State Building appreciates your patience and understanding of these procedures and the additional time that may be required.
All visitors to the Empire State Building must pass through primary security screening (similar to airport security procedure) before going to the Observatory.
There are no locker storage facilities at the Empire State Building for personal belongings.
In case of an emergency, please contact a Security Officer or an Observatory representative
Tickets are for one-time use only.
Prohibited Items at the Empire State Building:
The items listed are not permitted for entry into the Empire State Building. Do not carry any of these items into the security screening area. Items that are confiscated may not be returned. Please note that this list is not exhaustive, so if you are unsure about an item, please do not bring it.
* All weapons, including firearms, ammunition, knives, swords, scissors, mace, any dangerous items and any dual-use items that could be dangerous are strictly prohibited in the Empire State Building.
* Glass items, including bottles, glasses, marbles, etc.
* Alcoholic beverages.
* Cans, bottles, flasks, etc.
* Large, professional-size video cameras.
* Camera stands: mono-pods, bi-pods and tri-pods.
* Sports equipment such as skateboards, roller skates, golf clubs, baseball bats, hockey sticks, baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, etc.
* Marking instruments, including spray paint and markers.
* Musical instruments.
* Large packages, suitcases, carry-on luggage and other such parcels.
* Costumes and masks.
Observatory Holiday hours:
04 Jul: 08:00am – 6:30pm & 10:00pm – 02:00am
Thanksgiving Day: 08:00am – 02:00am
24 Dec: 08:00am – 10:00pm
25 Dec: 08:00am – 02:00am
31 Dec: 07:00am – 10:00pm
01 Jan: 08:00am – 02:00am
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer