11 Mar - 03 Jan: DailyDuration
Approx. 2 hoursStart time
Start time: 12 noonMeeting Point
The tour starts from 59th St between 5th Avenue & 6th Avenue (in front of the NRW subway station). Look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at Columbus Circle.
See where the scenes from your favorite New York City movies were filmed and explore Central Park at the same time on this excellent tour.
Central Park is the most filmed public park in the world. More than 200 films have been shot here since 1908. These include ‘When Harry Met Sally’, ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, ‘Kramer vs. Kramer’, ‘Ghostbusters’, ‘Love Story’, ‘One Fine Day’, ‘Ransom’ and many more.
On this 2-hour walking tour with a friendly and entertaining guide you will visit more than 40 movie locations and learn lots of filmy trivia as you go along.
If you love films then make sure you include this in your New York City itinerary!
For your exciting Central Park Movie Tour you should make your way to the meeting point at 59th St between 5th Avenue & 6th Avenue (in front of the NRW subway station) and look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
Central Park has long been a favorite location with movie makers. Since 1908, over 200 films have shot scenes here, making it the most filmed public park in the world. On this walking tour with a knowledgeable English-speaking local actor guide you will visit more than 40 film locations.
Highlights include the following:
• Walk where the cast of Glee danced and sang “I Love New York”
• Take photos at the famous ice skating rink from Love Story and Serendipity
• Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone II
• See where Steve Carell and Tina Fey escaped the bad guys in Date Night
• Pose in front of the Bethesda Fountain as seen in Enchanted and 27 Dresses
• Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Kramer vs. Kramer
• Visit The Boathouse Café used in When Harry Met Sally and The Smurfs
• Don’t miss the most recent locations used in Central Park on the big and small screens
At the end of your fantastic tour you will be dropped back at the Columbus Circle.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Please arrive at the meeting point at 59th St between 5th Avenue & 6th Avenue (in front of the NRW subway station) 15 minutes before departure time.
Look for the blue umbrellas with the activity operator’s logo
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.