Sat and Sun (1 Jan to 30 Nov)
From Marina del Rey: Make your way to the check-in location at 13755 Fiji Way, 90292, Marina del Rey.
From Newport Beach: Make your way to the check-in location at 2431 W. Pacific Coast Hwy, Newport Beach.
Same as the start point
Make your weekend in Los Angeles special with a luxurious champagne brunch cruise on a comfortable motor-yacht.
Choose from Marina del Rey or Newport Beach as a starting point and enjoy the sea air, great views, free-flowing champagne and mouth-watering gourmet food in a winning combination.
Relax on deck with a glass of champagne in hand as your boat heads out into the Bay. Enjoy views of the waterfront and fresh air on your 2-hour cruise. Dive into a sumptuous brunch full of all your favorites and enjoy unlimited champagne, coffee, tea, juices, and soda. Other beverages can be purchased at the bar.
Menu (indicative, subject to change)
• Freshly Baked Cinnamon Rolls, Croissants, Danish and Muffins
• Assorted Mini Bagels With Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese
• Sliced and Whole Fruit Display
• Variety of Fresh Made Salads
• Poached Salmon Platter With Mustard Dill Sauce
• Breakfast Potatoes With Sautéed Peppers and Onions
• Bacon and Sausage
• Cinnamon Swirl French ToastWith Sliced Berries, Maple Syrup and Whipped Butter
• Scrambled Eggs With Herbs and Cheese
• Baked Cheese Blintz With Strawberry Cream
• Carved Turkey With Cranberry Sauce
• Oven Roasted NY Strip With Horseradish Sauce and Peppercorn Demi-Glaze
• Petit Fours, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Dessert Bars, Cookies, Tarts and Brownies
After your brunch feast, you can take in the sights, linger in the sun, listen to relaxing music, or visit the captain.
About the Supplier: Hornblower Cruises and Events believe in delivering premier, high-quality dining, entertainment and cruise experiences.
Voucher Type: Paper
Dietary Requirements: If you have any specifications, let us know at the time of booking.
Luggage Restrictions: Large bags, backpacks, suitcases not allowed.
The definitive thrill seeker’s guide to California The post The 4 Best Theme Parks You Need to Visit in Los Angeles appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer