You may spend as long as you wish at London Zoo
London Zoo Opening Times:
10:00am - 5:00pm
Timings are subject to change. Please refer attraction website for exact time.
Take an ‘African Safari’ without leaving London. See towering giraffes and stripy zebras and visit the gentle gorillas in their rainforest kingdom.
Watch animals in action all over London Zoo – hippos bathing, monkeys swinging, otters playing, penguins feeding, tamarins basking, and warthogs snuffling.
Visit Butterfly Paradise and marvel at the extraordinary variety and incredible beauty of the world’s butterflies and moths.
London Zoo is a perfect family day out; some exhibits like the Children’s Zoo and Animal Adventure are designed especially for children.
London Zoo is one of London's best loved attractions and should not be missed.
There is no hotel pick up for your London Zoo experience. Make your way to London Zoo at Regent’s Park for your exciting day out. The nearest tube stops are Camden Town, Baker Street, Regent's Park, and Marylebone. Buses 274 and C2 stop at the Zoo.
One of the biggest zoos in the world, London Zoo has over 750 species of animal, from the smallest to the tallest. Find out facts about the animals, including where they live, what they eat and whether they are endangered in the wild.
There’s so much to see at this famous attraction. Highlights include:
• African Wildlife: Take an African safari without leaving London and see giraffes and zebras roaming together.
• Animals in Action: A 30-minute display of flying, foraging and leaping action, with animals showing their incredible skills and abilities.
• Butterfly Paradise: This exhibit celebrates the amazing richness and variety of butterflies and moths from around the world and at home.
• Children's Zoo: Meet your favorite farm animals like cows, sheep, pigs, goats and chickens in this hands-on petting zoo, alongside some less common animal species like llamas and alpacas.
• Clore Rainforest Outlook: The South American rainforest recreated in the heart of London. Walk along the rainforest canopy before descending to the forest floor. Watch marmosets, tamarins, birds and invertebrates.
• Gorilla Kingdom: Get heart-stoppingly close to a colony of western lowland gorillas in an exhibit that brings the African rainforest to London.
• Penguin Feeding Time: Something fishy happens in the penguin pool every day at 1400h (02:00pm)!
• Megabugs: Daily at 1015h (11.15am) – Meet a giant millipede, discover the secrets of a hissing cockroach or sneak a look into the world of snails?
• Spider Talk: Daily at 1500h (03:00pm) – get up close and personal with a bird-eating spider.
• Animal Adventure: The new children's zoo, allows children the chance to immerse themselves in the sights, sounds, smells and experiences of life in the animal kingdom.
Some of the daily activities including It's a Frog's Life, Coati Crunch, Tigers Live!, Megabugs Live!, Penguin Beach Live!, Giraffe High Tea and many more takes place in the zoo.
Your tour ends at London Zoo.
Evetything was perfect. I saved money and It was very fast. I recommend it...
We could not go as it was raining on the day, shame we bought the tickets for nothing. We were told that the animals would not all be out because of the weather so we didn't g...
Ride the Thames Tide The post The Best Way to Capture London – Take a Thames River Cruise appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Hooray, it’s a celebration day! The post Celebrating the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee – Top Royal Tours to Take appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer