Madame Tussauds opens at 1000h (10:00am)
Duration: As per your convenience
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Wax Museum
The current exhibitions featured at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas include Cameron Diaz, Shaquille O'Neal, George Clooney, Evel Knievel, Matthew McConaughey, Hugh Hefner, Elvis Presley, Tiger Woods and Blue Man Group. These exhibitions are fully interactive, and each contains its own twist.
Become the latest co-star of one of Hollywood’s hottest actresses in Co-Star with Cameron Diaz. Walk down the isle in a wedding gown where you’ll marry George Clooney in a Vegas style chapel. Don a pair of play-boy bunny ears, and party in style with Hugh Hefner! Test your basketball skills by going head-to-chest in the Dunk on Shaq exhibition. Live out your childhood dream by putting on a cape and sitting in an authentic Evel Knievel cycle next to the legend himself.
There is no hotel pick-up. You must make your way to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Wax Museum. The museum is located at the front of the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino on the Las Vegas Strip. Please allow at least 1 hour for your self-guided tour.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is brimming with popular celebrities. Their current displays include:
• Cameron Diaz: Make your Hollywood dreams come true, as you Co-Star with Cameron! Sit next to the playful blonde bombshell on a matching director’s chair, and share the camera with her iconic grin.
• Shaquille O'Neal: Madame Tussauds Las Vegas dares you to go head to chest with basketball's most intimidating superstar. Planting his size 22 shoes firmly on the ground with all three hundred pounds intently blocking the basketball hoop, Shaquille O'Neal waits at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas to block whatever shot you throw at him.
• George Clooney: Guests of Madame Tussauds Las Vegas apparently have what it takes to tame Hollywood's most unobtainable bachelor, as brides are lining up to be a part of the attraction's interactive Marry Clooney experience. In an authentic Vegas wedding chapel environment, visitors are invited to dress up in proper wedding attire and take a walk down the aisle where George’s lifelike wax figure eagerly awaits his bride.
• Evel Knievel: Come and see the legendary daredevil that left his mark on Las Vegas - rubber tire marks that is! Fans of Evel will be able to actually sit on an authentic replica of one of his bikes - a 1972 Harley Davidson XR750, put on a themed Evel cape, and have a photo taken with the bike and Evel's life-like figure.
• Hugh Hefner a.k.a Hef: Positioned on a round bed with his signature Pepsi and Jack Daniels drink in hand, Hef is waiting for you to arrive so he can officially get his party started. Hef is the first figure at the museum to ever to be created out of silicone instead of wax.
• Elvis Presley: The one and only King in Concert experience recreates an authentic concert environment complete with a dazzling stage, state-of-the-art lighting, theater-style front row seats and a signature Elvis marquee sign. Guests are invited to step on stage to be photographed with the “King” and place a scarf around his neck as he performs.
• Tiger Woods : Madame Tussauds Las Vegas has created a genuine golf environment reminiscent of exquisite courses throughout the country complete with golf clubs and an authentic putting green supplied by Southwest Putting Greens of Las Vegas. See this athletic hero up close!
• Blue Man Group: Turn Blue is the exciting new Blue Man Group experience at Madame Tussauds. The highly interactive, themed attraction features impressive wax figures of the three co-founding Blue Man members, Matt Goldman, Phil Stanton and Chris Wink. Visitors are invited to play alongside the original members on genuine Blue Man Group PVC instruments and experience the exhilaration of being part of a live Blue Man show. As always, guests are encouraged to get up close and personal with the figures, touch them, and take photographs.
You may spend as long as you like at the museum; your tour will be completed once you exit the museum.
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is located at the front of the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino on the Las Vegas Strip
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas may close early for special events, or extend seasonal hours. Call the local activity operator in advance for updated closing times
Visitors should allow at least 1 hour for their self-guided tour
really enjoyed seeing the different wax celebrities....
the 4-D movie was cool and some of the statues were very life-like....
Viva Las Vegas The post Viva Las Vegas: Enjoying the Best of the Desert City appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Road tripping across the USA The post 6 Things No One Warns You About Before You Road Trip USA appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer