This tour is perfect for photographs; at twilight, Granada seems to glow with light as its streets fill with people looking to have a good time.
After the tour, you'll be treated to a drink and tapa as you relax in Plaza Nueva.
2 hoursStart time
April, May, August: 7:30pm
September and October: 6:30pm
June and July: 8:30pm
November - March: 5:00pm
CICERONE Customer Center-Shop. Calle San Jerónimo 10.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time for check-in. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at Plaza Nueva.
This special tour of Granada is the perfect time for photographs, as you explore the city during twilight.
The Albayzín and Sacromonte quarters of the city are both World Heritage sites, and are some of the most colourful areas of Granada. Your tour guide will take you through Granada's winding streets while explaining the history and culture of the city, making sure you visit:
• San Crístobal Viewpoint: Also called Mirador de San Cristoba, this vantage point gives you a spectacular view of the entire city, including a nice look at Alhambra. From here, the city will seem to glow beneath you; this is a perfect photo opportunity, especially at sunset.
• San Nicolás Viewpoint: Perhaps a more popular vantage point than the San Crístobal Viewpoint, the San Nicolás Viewpoint offers a panorama of the city, filled with trees and mountains. Once again, this is a perfect opportunity to capture the beauty of Granada just as the sun is setting.
• Gipsy Sacromonte: The Gypsies have inhabited the Sacromonte quarter of Granada ever since the arrival of the Catholic Monarchs to Spain. This area of Granada is famous for its caves, as well as Zambra flamenco dancing. The winding streets and colourful decorations of this quarter reflect its rich culture and heritage.
• Paseo de los Tristes: Officially named Andres Manjon, this path got its nickname from the funeral processions that used to pass along it. Now, this quiet path is a great way to see the city, offering views of all different parts of Granada.
• Carrera del Darro: This charming romantic street runs parallel to the river Darro, creating beautiful water-filled vistas of the city. Often busy, especially at night, this street is considered a must-see for all visitors of Granada.
• Plaza Nueva: This square marks the end of the tour. Home to many restaurants and shops, Plaza Nueva is the perfect place to relax!
After your tour ends, you'll be treated to a drink and tapa in Plaza Nueva, before making your way back to your hotel.
A minimum of two passengers is required for this tour to run. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, the activity operator will contact you either to change the date or to swap you onto a different tour. If neither of these options is satisfactory for you, a refund will be arranged.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all details.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Juancho was an amazing guide! Best tour ever...Proud Limpongpan, United States
Carmen was an excellent and informative guide....Hilary Cobbett, Australia
Tokyo highs, see the Autumn colours!
Give thanks & keep on trekkin'!
The post What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving Celebration 2019: The Travel Edition appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
No excuses not to travel solo now!!
The post 5 Reasons Why Travelling By Yourself Is A Good Idea appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading