As per attraction opening timesDuration
Your Brisbane and Gold Coast iVenture Flexi Pass is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.Start time
The iVenture Pass is valid daily however attractions may be closed on certain datesMeeting Point
Passes can be collected from:
1. Airport Visitor Information Centre, located at the Brisbane International Airport, level 2, Arrivals Hall.
2. Toureast Australia, located at Qantas Domestic Terminal Arrivals Hall Ground Floor, Domestic Airport.
3. South Bank Visitor Centre, located at Stanley Street Plaza, South Bank.
4. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, located at 708 Jesmond Road, Fig Tree Pocket, open from 9.00am to 5.00pm, daily.
1. Surfer Paradise, iVenture Card Shop, located at Unit 17E, 17 Cavill Avenue, Surfer Paradise, Gold Coast.
2. Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, located at 28 Tomewin Street
3. Harbour Town Info and Booking Centre, located at Kiosk 4, Harbour Town Shopping Centre, 147 Brisbane Rd, Biggera Waters.
At your convenience
Experience the best that Brisbane and the Gold Coast has to offer with the Brisbane and Gold Coast iVenture Flexi Pass. Save up to 40% in general admission fees to the top sights.
Select either a 5 or 7-attraction flexi pass and choose any combination of activities, selecting from more than 35 attractions and experiences on offer. The pass is redeemable for a period of three months from the date of purchase.
Enjoy cash free entry at top attractions by simply swiping your iVenture Card at the entry gates. The iVenture Flexi Pass is the ultimate travel package for Australia’s Brisbane and Gold Coast regions, granting you the opportunity to play with koalas at the Lone Pine Sanctuary, relax onboard a Wyndham cruise, savour a delicious meal at Cedar Creek Estate Restaurant, watch a 7D movie at Cinema Gold Coast and indulge in many other exciting activities!
Your Brisbane and Gold Coast iVenture Card gives you free access to some of the top attractions in Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Save up to 40% in general admission tickets to your choice of 5 or 7 must-see attractions from a wide range of activities, day tours, cruise and dining experiences. The tickets will be redeemable for a period of three months.
Places where the iVenture Card will allow you entry and special discounts are as follows:
• Dolphins in Paradise Day Cruise to Moreton Bay Marine Park
• 24-hour Brisbane City Explorer Hop-on, Hop-off tour ticket
• Return Coach Transfer to Australia Zoo
• Return Coach Transfer to Surfers Paradise
• Single Entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
• Return Mirimar Cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
• Single movie and combo tickets at Palace Barracks Cinemas
• Single adventure activity at Riverlife
• Single entry to The Workshops Rail Museum
• Two movie tickets at 7D Cinema Gold Coast
• 2-hour sunset kayak tour or kayak hire
• 2-hour Catch a Crab cruise
• AU$15 lunch at Cedar Creek Estate Restaurant (AU$5 for children)
• 1-hour fire truck tour
• Seafood buffet at Hanlan’s Restaurant
• Breakfast or Lunch up to the value of AU$25 at Kirramisu
• Jet Boat Ride
• 2 courses of mini golf at Putt Putt Golf
• Food bill discount at Sage Café Restaurant
• AU$20 Full Day Hop-on, Hop-off Tambourine Tour
• AU$20 Half Day Springbrook Tour
• Morning Whale Watching Tour - Weekdays outside holiday periods. AU$20 whale watch at all other times.
• AU$15 Wyndham Lunch Cruise
• 1-hour Aquaduck Adventure Safari
• Bluewater Lunch Cruise
• Single entry to Cedar Creek Estate - Glow Worm Cave
• Bottle of wine for AU$5 at Cedar Creek Estate – Winery
• Single entry to Dracula’s Haunted House
• Half day Gold Coast Island Adventure Cruise
• Single admission to Infinity
• Lunch or Dinner to the value of AU$35 at Nicolini’s Restaurant
• 2-hour ice skating session at Planet Chill Ice Skating Rink
• Single entry to Ripley’s Believe It or Not
• AU$20 Evening Glow Worm Tour
• AU$20 Half Day Mt Tamborine Morning Tour
• 2-Hour Rainforest Cruise
• Morning or Afternoon Wyndham Tea Cruise
Card will be activated from the first time it is used and it will only be valid for 3 months from the time of card activation. If any chosen activities need to be booked, the card must be valid at the time of booking and visit. If pre-booking any attraction, your card will be activated at the time of booking so it is important to make sure the card is still valid for the day of visit.
Your card is to be presented at a pre-paid ticket window or admission point at each attraction.
Some attractions may not be available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day.
iVenture Card Australia reserve the right to change attractions included without notice.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.