Monday, Wednesday & FridayDuration
10 hoursStart time
Start time: 0530h (5:30am)
Duration: 10 hours
Your hotel in Bali (Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran).
(Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Bali
In this Balinese cooking Class, you will learn the authentic cooking techniques and will become familiar with the fresh herbs, spices, and other ingredients that make Balinese food delightfully tasty and nutritious.
Stand back and let the spices work their magic as you explore different ways of blending and balancing varied flavours that will tantalize your taste buds!
You will be picked up at 0530h (05:30am) in a car from your hotel in Bali and taken to the cooking class venue.
Your class starts with an early morning visit to the local vegetable and fish traditional market. Absorb yourself in the local culture as you shop with the locals, who are eager to purchase the freshest local ingredients.
The expert-led cooking class will help you become familiar with fresh herbs and spices that are integral to Indonesian cooking. Learn cooking techniques and recipes that enable you to bring the flavours of the Far East to your dinner table.
At the end of the class you will sit together at a banquet to eat the dishes that you have cooked. You will be given a certificate in the end of your cooking class.
After the class, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bali at around 1500h (3:00pm).
• Kuah Siap (Chicken Stock)
• Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice)
• Bubuh Injin (Black Rice Pudding)
• Base be Pasih (Seafood Spice Paste)
• Base Gede (Basic Spice Paste)
• Ayam Betutu (Roasted Chicken in Banana Leaf)
• Be Celeng Base Manis (Pork in Sweet Soya Sauce)
• Kambing Mekuah (Lamb Stew with Cardamom)
• Sate Ayam (Chicken Sate)
• Saus Sate (Peanut Sauce)
• Sate Lilit (Minced Seafood Sates)
• Pesan Wong (Mushroom in Banana Leaf)
• Tum Ayam (Minced Chicken in Banana Leaf)
• Lawar Gedang (Green Papaya Salad)
• Pecelan (Assorted Vegetables with Peanut Sauce)
• Ketipat Lontong (Vegetables with Peanut Sauce and Rice Cake)
• Ayam Pelalah (Shredded Chicken with Chili and Lime)
• Urab Jagung (Sweet Corn with Grated Coconut)
• Pisang Goreng (Fried Bananas)
• Nasi Goreng Mawut (Fried Rice with Noodles)
A maximum of 12 people attend one class
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
All you need to know to make it like a Pro
The post The Travel Coffee-Table Books You Need in Your Life appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
All you need to know about Chicago