Take a tour of the village of Batubulan and watch cultural performances by Barong and Keris dancers who depict the story of the eternal battle between good and evil. For a flavour of life in an artisan village, take a trip to the villages of Celuk famous for its gold and silver jewellery making, Mas known for its intricate wood carvings and Ubud for its art works and paintings.
Take a break in the mountain village of Kintamani and enjoy breathtaking views of the still-active Mount Batur volcano and its crater-lake.
9 hoursStart time
Start time: 0800h (08:00am)
Duration: 9 hours
Pick up from your hotel. (Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details)
Your hotel in Bali
You will be picked up in an air conditioned coach at 0800h (08:00am) from your hotel in Bali and taken on a private guided tour of popular sightseeing landmarks in Bali. This includes:
• Stop at the village of Batubulan and watch a cultural performance of Barong and Keris dance, which depicts the story of the eternal battle between the good and the evil.
• Proceed to the artisan villages of Celuk, Mas and Ubud, known as the centre of Balinese gold and silver jewellery industry, wood carvings and art paintings respectively.
• Drive through rural villages and vast area of beautifully terraced rice fields in Tegal Lalang. On your way, you will come across numerous village temples before a visit is made at the 17th century holy-spring Gunung Kawi temple at Sebatu.
• Proceed to the mountain village of Kintamani and enjoy breathtaking views of the still-active Mount Batur volcano and its crater-lake. The volcano is situated 1,717 metres above the sea level and has a 11 kilometre wide crater.
• Visit the traditional village of Panglipuran and experience the way of life in a traditional Hindu community.
After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bali.
Please call the tour operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
...Manish Kinha, India
Tour program was interesting enough but I have been really enjoyed talking with our guide, Mr. Denen. Thanks, Denen for a great tour! P.S. The coffee plant shop is highly...ALEXEY KROTOV, Australia
Tokyo highs, see the Autumn colours!
Give thanks & keep on trekkin'!
The post What I’m Thankful for this Thanksgiving Celebration 2019: The Travel Edition appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
No excuses not to travel solo now!!
The post 5 Reasons Why Travelling By Yourself Is A Good Idea appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading