8 hours (approx.)Start time
Start time: 09:00am
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
Your hotel in Warsaw.(Please advise us of your preferred tour departure time and hotel address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details).Ending Point
Hotel drop off not included. Tour concludes at the Town Hall.
(You can take the local taxi, Tram or underground rail service to reach your hotel.)
Explore the Lazienki Royal Park where you’ll also see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre. See the Krasinski Palace which is considered to be the most beautiful Baroque building in Warsaw. Discover Warsaw and its attractions at your pace on this full-day tour.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Warsaw in a private vehicle. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will be taken on a private guided tour of Warsaw.
• Visit the Lazienki Royal Park where you’ll also see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre.
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old Town, walk along the medieval cobblestone streets dominated by the Royal Castle and the Cathedral.
• Continue to the New Town.
• See the Krasinski Palace
• The Palace of Justice
• The Monument of Warsaw’s Uprising
Some of the sights that you'll see while driving around the city are:
• The Grand Theatre and Opera House
• The Jablonowski Palace
• The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
• The Saxon Gardens, which is the oldest public park in Warsaw. Founded in the late 17th century, it was opened to the public in 1727 as one of the first publicly-accessible parks in the world.
• The Umschlagplatz. During the Holocaust, the Umschlagplatz was a collection point where Jewish people were gathered by the Germans for deportation to the Treblinka concentration camp.
• The Monument of Heroes of Ghetto.
• The Town Hall.
After the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Warsaw.
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.