Enjoy 10% off when you book and travel before 31 Dec 2020
Explore the highlights of Warsaw on this private guided sightseeing tour of the historical city. Visit the World Heritage Site of the Old Town area as you walk the beautiful cobbled roads and revel in the historic splendour of the place.
Explore the Lazienki Royal Park where you’ll also see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre. See the Krasinski Palace which is considered to be the most beautiful Baroque building in Warsaw. Discover Warsaw and its attractions at your pace on this full-day tour.
8 hours (approx.)
Start time: 09:00am
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)
Pick up from your hotel. (Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details)
Hotel drop off not included. Tour concludes at the Town Hall.
(You can take the local taxi, Tram or underground rail service to reach your hotel.)
You will be picked up from your hotel in Warsaw in a private vehicle. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will be taken on a private guided tour of Warsaw.
• Visit the Lazienki Royal Park where you’ll also see the Palace on the Water and the Island Theatre.
• Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Old Town, walk along the medieval cobblestone streets dominated by the Royal Castle and the Cathedral.
• Continue to the New Town.
• See the Krasinski Palace
• The Palace of Justice
• The Monument of Warsaw’s Uprising
Some of the sights that you'll see while driving around the city are:
• The Grand Theatre and Opera House
• The Jablonowski Palace
• The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
• The Saxon Gardens, which is the oldest public park in Warsaw. Founded in the late 17th century, it was opened to the public in 1727 as one of the first publicly-accessible parks in the world.
• The Umschlagplatz. During the Holocaust, the Umschlagplatz was a collection point where Jewish people were gathered by the Germans for deportation to the Treblinka concentration camp.
• The Monument of Heroes of Ghetto.
• The Town Hall.
After the tour you will be taken back to your hotel in Warsaw.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
October - April: Royal Castle closed on Monday.
Working in a travel company, it’s a delight to see how the world is taking little steps to normalcy again. It’s like winning a war that no one was prepared to fight, yet emerged victorious, renewing hopes of a world that heals itself with optimism. I jump for joy every time a mail pops up … Continue reading "COVID-19 Travel Updates: Now Open! These Countries are welcoming Tourists"
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer