4 hours (approx.)
09:00am and 02:00pm
The tour finishes at the Saxon Gardens.
Explore the important attractions of Warsaw on this walking tour which is a great way to get acquainted to the city. Learn interesting facts about the city’s history, culture and present state-of-affairs as narrated by your guide.
On this private walking tour of Warsaw's Old Town area, you will need to make your way to the Sigmundus Column, in the Castle Square at a time closest to your convenience (please reconfirm tour timings with the local operator).
Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, you will be taken around the UNESCO World Heritage area of Warsaw. The tour highlights are:
• The Old Town is the oldest historic district of the city. The heart of the area is the Old Town Market Place with its restaurants, cafés and shops.
• The New Town is filled with artists selling their wares and street musicians performing.
• The Krasinski Palace is arguably the most beautiful Baroque building in Warsaw.
• See the Grand Theatre and the Opera House.
• The Jablonowski Palace - this palace was erected in year 1785 by D. Merlini on the present Teatralny square.
• The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a monument dedicated to the unknown soldiers who gave their lives for Poland in World War I. It is one of many such national tombs of unknowns that were erected after the war.
• The Saxon Gardens are the oldest public park in Warsaw.
The tour ends at the Saxon Gardens.
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
October - April: Royal Castle closed on Monday.
Ah, the wonders of Warsaw The post Warsaw: Poland’s Hip Capital – Top Places to Visit During Your Stay appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Harbour look at Poole The post Poole: Harbour Time Fun on the South Coast of England appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer