12 hours (approx.)Start time
Monday - Saturday: 08:30am
(Morning tours to be confirmed after the reservation of the tour)
Please meet at the Warsaw Central Railway Station, Cash Desk 1.Ending Point
The tour finishes at the Warsaw Railway Station.
Visit the Sukiennice (Cloth Hall, Drapers' Hall), one of the city's most recognisable icons. It was once a major centre of international trade. Travelling merchants met there to discuss business and to barter. During its golden age in the 15th century, it was the source of a variety of exotic imports from the East – spices, silk, leather and wax.
Discover the cultural and historic landmarks of Krakow on this sightseeing tour.
The tour will start from the meeting point at Warsaw Central Railway Station, Cash Desk 1 at a time specified by the local operator upon confirmation of the tour.
• Embark on a train journey from Warsaw to Krakow (ticket included.)
• You will be met by your English-speaking guide at the Krakow Railway Station. Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour as you walk through the Old Town to the Wawel Hill.
• Visit the Sate Apartments of the Wawel Royal Castle.
• Visit the Town Hall Tower.
• See the Catacombs.
• Walk along medieval cobblestone streets of the Old Town, see the St Mary’s church.
• Visit the Sukiennice Cloth Hall.
• The defensive walls and Barbican.
At the end of the tour you will return to Warsaw Central Railway Station.
Entrance fees to the state apartments of the Wawel Royal Castle - €4 and Entrance fees to the Cathedral and Catacombs - €3 must be paid on the day of the tour.
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.