12 hours (approx.)
7am and 8am
Hotel pick-up available. Share the details of your booking with us and we’ll meet you at the lobby.
Please check Hotel list under Useful downloads.
Same as start point
Visit Krakow, the cultural capital of Poland. Its Old Town has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site. On this sightseeing tour, visit the Barbican and Florian’s Gate, one of the few remains of the Krakow's medieval fortification that surrounded the city. The old wall by Florian’s Gate is also where artists display their paintings - it's an open air gallery.
Visit the Sukiennice (Cloth Hall, Drapers' Hall), one of the city's most recognisable icons. It was once a major centre of international trade. Travelling merchants met there to discuss business and to barter. During its golden age in the 15th century, it was the source of a variety of exotic imports from the East – spices, silk, leather and wax.
Discover the cultural and historic landmarks of Krakow on this sightseeing tour.
The tour will start from the meeting point at Warsaw Central Railway Station, Cash Desk 1 at a time specified by the local operator upon confirmation of the tour.
• Embark on a train journey from Warsaw to Krakow (ticket included.)
• You will be met by your English-speaking guide at the Krakow Railway Station. Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour as you walk through the Old Town to the Wawel Hill.
• Visit the Sate Apartments of the Wawel Royal Castle.
• Visit the Town Hall Tower.
• See the Catacombs.
• Walk along medieval cobblestone streets of the Old Town, see the St Mary’s church.
• Visit the Sukiennice Cloth Hall.
• The defensive walls and Barbican.
At the end of the tour you will return to Warsaw Central Railway Station.
Voucher Information -
Wear comfortable walking shoes as the tour requires a moderate amount of walking
Ah, the wonders of Warsaw The post Warsaw: Poland’s Hip Capital – Top Places to Visit During Your Stay appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Winter in Warsaw. Consider it done The post Why You Must Visit Warsaw This Winter appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
All set to Travel in 2023? Here's your inspiration The post Where to Travel 2023: The Top Destinations You Have to Visit appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer