Varies. Please check the calendar for live availability.
2.5 - 3 hours
6:30pm (Tue, Thu and Sun)
7pm (Fri and Sat)
Same as the start point
Enjoy a touch of the millionaire lifestyle when you dine and dance on a beautiful yacht under the stars in San Francisco Bay. Go below deck to enjoy a gourmet dinner featuring the best of West Coast cuisine. Unlike other operators our local partner prepares the food freshly on board.
As you board, your picture is taken in front of the yacht. You are able to purchase it toward the end of the cruise for about USD 20 for two 5x8 prints.
As the yacht pulls away from the wharf, gaze out at San Francisco's famous skyline. You will be able to spot landmarks like TransAmerica Pyramid, the Embarcadero Center, and Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill. Later in the evening you will sail under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the festive lights decorating the Bay Bridge at night.
Enjoy a romantic four-course dinner prepared onboard by gourmet chefs. Drinks (payable direct) are available from the bar.
Sample Menu (indicative, subject to change)
• Marinated Bay Scallops, Hijiki Seaweed, Edamame, Daikon Sprouts, with Sesame Ginger Aioli
• Avocado, Endive and Israeli Cous Cous Salad, Lemon Cilantro Vinaigrette
Choice of Entrée:
• Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Chasseur Sauce and Mashed Red Potatoes
• Tilapia Filet: Saffron Angel Hair Pasta, Dungeness Crab, Tomato Beurre Blanc
• Chicken Breast: Stuffed With Pesto, Feta and Provolone with Citrus Kalamata Olive and Tomato Salsa, Almond Rice Pilaf
• Spinach Basil Gnocchi: With Sautéed Escarole and Broccoli Rabe, Lemon Asiago Cream
• Kahlua-Coffee Pot de Creme, Whipped Cream, Powdered Sugar and Cinnamon, Gaufrette Cookies
Post dinner, complete your romantic evening by dancing to live music or watch the stars and twinkling lights from the outdoor decks.
About the supplier: Hornblower Cruises and Events believe in delivering premier, high-quality dining, entertainment and cruise experiences.
Voucher Type: Mobile (if you'd rather print a copy - that's fine too!)
Dietary Requirements: If you have any specifications, let us know at the time of booking.
Luggage Restrictions: Large bags, backpacks, suitcases not allowed.
Dress Code: It’s a lot of fun to put on your glamorous best, but smart casuals are perfectly acceptable. It's a good idea to bring a jacket, wrap or shrug, to wear on deck as evenings can get chilly.
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer