01 Jan - 31 Mar: Sunday
01 Apr - 31 Oct: Saturday & Sunday
01 Nov - 30 Nov: Sunday
01 Dec - 31 Dec: Saturday & Sunday
2 hoursStart time
01 Jan - 30 Nov:
Boarding: 11:00am, Cruising: 11:30am
01 Dec - 31 Dec:
Boarding: 10:30am, Cruising: 11:00am
You should make your way to Pier 3 on the Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94111 to board the yacht for your cruise.
Your cruise ends at Pier 3 on the Embarcadero
What could be better than sitting on a magnificent motor yacht, with a glass of 'bubbly', breathing the fresh sea air and admiring San Francisco's skyline?
When you've seen the sights and gazed at the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, head down below, where a lavish buffet brunch of all your favorite savory treats is just waiting for you.
Plus you can visit the captain on the bridge or enjoy listening to live music.
Weekends don't get much better than this!
You should make your way to Pier 3 on the Embarcadero to board the motor-yacht for your San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise.
As you board, your picture is taken in front of the yacht. You are able to purchase it toward the end of the cruise for US$20 approx for two 5x8 prints.
Relax on deck with a glass of champagne in hand as your boat heads west towards the Golden Gate. Enjoy the sight of San Francisco's magnificent skyline and pick out landmarks like the TransAmerica Pyramid, the Embarcadero and the art deco Coit Tower.
Or you can go below and listen to live music, or visit the captain on the bridge.
During the cruise you will be treated to a sumptious brunch full of all your favorites, plus free flowing champagne, coffee, tea and soft drinks. Other beverages can be purchased at the bar.
The brunch buffet spread includes the following:
• Baker's Basket:
• Freshly Baked Breads, Muffins & Pastries, Seasonal Fruit Display
• Cous Cous Salad
• Prawns, Artichoke Hearts, Sundried Tomatoes Lemon Vinaigrette
• Polynesian Chicken & Noodle Salad
• Garden Salad
• Sliced Bermuda Onion, Sweet Tomatoes, Gorgonzola Cheese & Toasted Pine Nuts in Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Asiago Caesar Salad
• Garlic Croutons
• Chef Carved Turkey Breast & Ham, Country Mustards & Appropriate Condiments
• Pan Roasted Tilapia, Caper Beurre Blanc
• French Toast Valencia, Fresh Berries, Whipped Cream and Maple Syrup
• Scrambled Eggs, Pepper Confit
• Chef's Featured Market Fresh Seasonal Frittata
• Breakfast Roasted Potatoes
• Smoked Bacon & Breakfast Sausage
• Apple Bread Pudding, Warm Caramel Sauce
• Assorted Premium Cakes & Pies
Your delightful brunch cruise lasts for 2 hours. At the end you will be dropped back at Pier 3.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Please present confirmation voucher to staff on board the yacht.
Parking is available at Pier 3 on a first-come, first-serve basis (US$10 per car)
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.