Sat and Sun
11am (1 Jan - 30 Nov)
Boarding begins at 10:30am in the month of December.
Same as the start point
A champagne brunch cruise! Just what Saturday and Sunday mornings were made for. When you've seen the sights and gazed at the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, head down below, where a lavish buffet brunch of all your favorite savory treats is just waiting for you.
What could be better than sitting on a magnificent motor yacht, with a glass of 'bubbly', breathing the fresh sea air and admiring San Francisco's skyline?
Relax on the upper deck with a glass of champagne in hand as your boat heads west towards the Golden Gate. Enjoy the sight of San Francisco's magnificent skyline and pick out landmarks like the TransAmerica Pyramid, the Embarcadero and the art deco Coit Tower.
Or, head to the lower deck and listen to live music.
Treat yourself to a sumptuous brunch, plus free-flowing champagne, coffee, tea and soft drinks. Other beverages can be purchased at the bar.
Brunch Menu (indicative, subject to change)
• Freshly Baked Breads, Muffins & Pastries, Seasonal Fruit Display
• Cous Cous Salad
• Prawns, Artichoke Hearts, Sundried Tomatoes Lemon Vinaigrette
• Polynesian Chicken & Noodle Salad
• Garden Salad
• Sliced Bermuda Onion, Sweet Tomatoes, Gorgonzola Cheese & Toasted Pine Nuts in Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Asiago Caesar Salad
• Garlic Croutons
• Chef Carved Turkey Breast & Ham, Country Mustards & Appropriate Condiments
• Pan Roasted Tilapia, Caper Beurre Blanc
• French Toast Valencia, Fresh Berries, Whipped Cream and Maple Syrup
• Scrambled Eggs, Pepper Confit
• Chef's Featured Market Fresh Seasonal Frittata
• Breakfast Roasted Potatoes
• Smoked Bacon & Breakfast Sausage
• Apple Bread Pudding, Warm Caramel Sauce
• Assorted Premium Cakes & Pies
About the Supplier: Hornblower Cruises and Events believe in delivering premier, high-quality dining, entertainment and cruise experiences.
Voucher Type: Mobile (if you'd rather print a copy - that's fine too!)
Dietary Requirements: If you have any specifications, let us know at the time of booking.
Luggage Restrictions: Large bags, backpacks, suitcases not allowed.
Parking is available at Pier 3 on a first-come, first-serve basis (US$10 per car).
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer