1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day CardStart time
Start time: At your convenience
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 14 days after activation
You can exchange your booking voucher for your Go San Francisco Card at various centers. Full details can be found in the “please note” section.
Attractions in San Francisco free with the Go Card include Bay Cruises, Trolley Tours, the Bay Aquarium and the Asian Art Museum. Plus you can enjoy free tastings at many of the Napa and Sonoma Valley wineries.
With all the great included San Francisco attractions it’ll be hard to know where to start. Luckily your Go San Francisco Card comes with a comprehensive guide book which details all the included attractions and how to reach them.
You have an option of a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day for one low, affordable price. Tailor your own custom itineraries, and with unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the fly.
Save money and see the best of San Francisco and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys with the Go San Francisco Card.
One low price gets you unlimited free access to over 45 of the best San Francisco attractions.
Your Go San Francisco card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go San Francisco Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
Some of the great San Francisco attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• Aquarium of the Bay
• Asian Art Museum
• AT & T Park – Home of the San Francisco Giants
• Bacchus and Venus Wine Tasting and Art Gallery
• Bay Area Discovery Museum
• Bay City Bikes – Rental and Tours
• The Beat Museum
• Blackstone Winery, Sonoma Valley
• California Academy of Sciences
• California Historical Society
• Carmel Mission
• Cartoon Art Museum
• Chabot Space and Science Center
• Charles M Schulz Museum
• Chinese Historical Society of America
• Conservatory of Flowers
• Chris Whale Watching in Montery
• Contemporary Jewish Museum
• De Young Museum
• Go Car Tours
• Golden Gate Bay Cruise
• Gray Line Trolley Tours
• Haas-Lilienthal House
• Historic Cable Car Tours
• Legion of Honor
• National Liberty Ship SS Jeremiah O Brien
• Oakland Museum of California
• Pacific Heights Walking Tour
• Saddleback Cellars
• Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
• San Francisco Explorer Cruise
• San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA)
• San Francisco Sightseeing –Gray Line
• San Francisco Walking Tours
• Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
• Steltzner Winery and Caves
• Summit Lake Vineyards and Winery
• The Wax Museum and Fishermans Wharf
• University of California Botanical Gardens
• USS Hornet
• ZEUM and ZEUM Carousel at Yerba Buena Gardens
Napa & Sonoma
• Clos Pegase Winery
• Franciscan Winery
• Goosecross Cellars
• Charles M. Schulz Museum
• Chateau St. Jean Winery
• Gray Line Wine Country Tour
• Kunde Family Estate
• Napa Valley Museum
• Paradise Ridge Winery
• Simi Winery
• Sonoma Enoteca
• Steltzner Winery & Caves
• Summit Lake Vineyards & Winery
• Taste Napa Downtown Card
• Ty Caton Vineyards and Muscardini Cellars
• Wm Harrison Vineyards
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period
At any attraction that includes wines tasting, cardholder must be at least 21 years of age to taste wine
"You must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on voucher to the redemption center to receive your Go San Francisco Card. This voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup. Card cannot be distributed to customers without a valid voucher and ID"
Voucher Redemption Locations:
Red and White Fleet – Ticket Booth:
Pier 43-1/2 (Located at the foot of Taylor Street in historic Fisherman's Wharf), San Francisco, CA 94113.
Hours: Daily, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed: Christmas Day
We used our Go San Francisco Cards for the 1-hour Trolley Tour, the Red and White Golden Gate bridge tour, and the Wax Museum. We found that people recognized the card...
I am still a student, and do not have a lot of money and was able to do all the cool things in town and even save on a bunch of affordable restaurants. I ate lunch at North Beach...
the go san francisco card that we purchased from insango, had everything , i was hesitant to purchase because it was cheaper than the one sold by other companys. so glad i did...wendy lowe