1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day CardStart time
Start time: At your convenience
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 14 days after activation
You can redeem your booking voucher for your Go San Diego Card at any of the below Voucher Redemption Locations:
The California Welcome Center Oceanside:
928 N Coast Hwy Oceanside, CA 92054
Open Daily: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Closed: New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Directions from San Diego: I-5 North to Exit 54A for Coast Highway Turn Left at San Luis Rey Mission Expressway and right on N Coast Highway
Directions from Los Angeles: I-5 South to Exit 54B toward Oceanside Harbor/Camp Pendleton and merge onto N Coast Highway
ArtsTix Ticket Center:
San Diego Performing Arts League) 900 4th Avenue Next to the Balboa Theatre at the Horton Plaza Park Downtown San Diego CA 92101
Phone: (858) 381-5595
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10:00 am–4:00 pm;
Friday and Saturday, 10:00 am–6:00 pm;
Sunday, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
San Diego Visitor Information Center:
996 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Hours: Open Daily from 9am to 5pm
Closed: Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
San Diego Zoo, Legoland, The U.S.S. Midway, Harbor Excursions are just some of the great San Diego attractions included in the pass.
With all the great included San Diego attractions it’ll be hard to know where to start. Luckily your Go San Diego Card comes with a comprehensive guide book which details all the included attractions and how to reach them.
You have an option of a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day for one low, affordable price. Tailor your own custom itineraries, and with unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the fly.
Save time and money and see the best of San Diego with the Go San Diego Card.
One low price gets you unlimited free access to over 35 of the best San Diego attractions. At many of the attractions you can skip the ticket line.
Your Go San Diego card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go San Diego Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
Some of the great San Diego attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• SeaWorld San Diego
• LEGOLAND(R) California
• San Diego Zoo
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park
• USS Midway Museum
• Your Choice: 1 Hour Harbor Cruise with Flagship Cruises or a Whale Watch (one per day)
• Whale Watching Cruise with Newport Landing
• San Diego Air and Space Museum
• San DIego Natural History Museum
• Reuben H. Fleet Science Center plus IMAX
• Belmont Park Combo: Unlimited Rides, Plus Unlimited Attractions
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps
• Knott's Berry Farm
• Knott's Soak City Waterpark
• San Diego Automotive Museum
• Coronado Ferry
• San Diego Museum of Man
• San Diego Model Railroad Museum
• Boomers! San Diego Unlimited Ride Wristband
• Miramar Speed Circuit Race Ride
• San Diego Museum of Art
• Japanese Friendship Garden
• GoCar Tours; 30 minute navigational tour
• Museum of Photographic Arts
• Kayak or Snorkel in La Jolla by Bike and Kayak Tours
• San Diego Hall of Champions Sports Museum
• Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado: Your choice - Bike Tour or Kayak Rental
• Living Coast Discovery Center
• UTC Ice Sports Center, Indoor Ice Skating
• Dolby Theatre Guided Tour
• Coronado Heritage Walk by the Coronado Historical Association
• San Diego Art Institute
• New Children's Museum
• Museum of Contemporary Art (Downtown)
• PETCO Park Tours
• San Diego History Center
• Museum of Contemporary Art La Jolla
• Museum of Making Music
• Mingei International Museum
• Whaley House
• William Heath Davis House
• Hollywood-Behind-The-Scenes Tour by Red Line
• Hollywood Museum
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period
"You must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on voucher to the redemption center to receive your Go San Diego Card. This voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup. Card cannot be distributed to customers without a valid voucher and ID"
We made the most out of the 3 day pass with admissions to the theme parks and zoo. The pick up of the tickets was easy for us but the initial explanation from isango was not...
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.