8 hoursStart time
Start time: FlexibleMeeting Point
Your hotel in Salzburg. (Pick-Up time is approx. 20 minutes prior to departure.)
(Please advise your hotel at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
Your hotel in Salzburg.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for this private sightseeing tour in an air conditioned vehicle, as per your convenience. Your driver is your guide (English & German) for this tour.
On the way to Vienna, become acquainted with the beautiful landscapes of the Wachau Valley. Drive past the romantic scenery, see the magnificent monuments and become acquainted with their historic significance as you wind past charming old villages and steep vineyards along the River Danube.
See the main attractions of the city:
• Schönbrunn Palace: Visit the showrooms of Schönbrunn Palace, once the summer residence of the Habsburg family.
• Hofburg Palace: The Hofburg was originally a medieval castle, but was later extended to a magnificent residence when the Habsburg's power increased.
• Stephansdom: The Stephansdom is the most important gothic edifice in Austria.
• Maria Hilfer Strasse: The Mariahilfer Straße is one of the most well-known and important shopping streets in Vienna.
• State Opera House: The Vienna State Opera is one of the foremost opera houses in the world. It enjoys world-wide reputation for its first-class opera performances and is also known because of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
• Parliament House: The design of the building is a mix of neo-Renaissance and classical Greek architecture.
• Museum of Fine Art: The museum ranks among the richest and houses some of the most important art collections in the world.
Drive back to Salzburg where you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Please provide your preferred start time at the time of booking.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.