8 - 10 hoursStart time
Start time: FlexibleMeeting Point
Your hotel in Salzburg City Center. (Pick-Up time is approx. 20 minutes prior to departure.)
(Please mention your hotel details at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 24 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.)
You will be dropped off at your Salzburg City Center hotel.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for this private sightseeing tour in an air conditioned vehicle, as per your convenience. Your driver is your guide (English & German) for this tour.
Reach Innsbruck and enjoy the following sights :
• Goldenes Dachl: The Golden Roof or the Goldenes Dachl is a landmark in Innsbruck, which was built in 1500. The emperor and others used the balcony to watch events in the square below.
• Imperial Palace: The 15th century Imperial Palace is where the provincial royalties used to live.
• Imperial Church: The church with its memorial for Emperor Maximilian I is the most prominent tomb memorial for an emperor in Europe.
• Ambras Castle: Situated on the hills above Innsbruck the Castle of Ambras is one of the most important sights of the city.
• Bergisl Ski Jump: The state-of-the-art Bergisel Ski Jump offers giddy views over the city, framed by alpine peaks.
• Crystal World in Wattens: The glittering Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens lures both young and old into a breathtaking aura of sparkling fantasy and reality.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Please provide your preferred start time at the time of booking.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
From mystical waterfalls to tranquil lakes, you’ll love a cheeky paddle at these watering holes.
Forget fairy tales, real life is where it’s at with these swoon-worthy sites on the agenda.
Accessible only by boat or strenuous hike, these hostels fall far beyond the typical tourist's radar.