8 - 10 hours
Start time: Flexible
You will be dropped off at your Salzburg City Center hotel.
Enjoy a full day excursion to Innsbruck - the provincial capital of Tyrol - and site of the Olympic Winter Games in 1964 and 1976. See the most important sights of the city including the majestic Imperial Palace. Marvel at the glittering Swarovski Crystal collection in Wattens and take in the breathtaking views from the state-of-the-art Bergisel Ski Jump. Enjoy the beauty of the majestic alpine scenery and let your body, mind and soul rejuvenate in the fresh mountain air.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken for this private sightseeing tour in an air conditioned vehicle, as per your convenience. Your driver is your guide (English & German) for this tour.
Reach Innsbruck and enjoy the following sights :
• Goldenes Dachl: The Golden Roof or the Goldenes Dachl is a landmark in Innsbruck, which was built in 1500. The emperor and others used the balcony to watch events in the square below.
• Imperial Palace: The 15th century Imperial Palace is where the provincial royalties used to live.
• Imperial Church: The church with its memorial for Emperor Maximilian I is the most prominent tomb memorial for an emperor in Europe.
• Ambras Castle: Situated on the hills above Innsbruck the Castle of Ambras is one of the most important sights of the city.
• Bergisl Ski Jump: The state-of-the-art Bergisel Ski Jump offers giddy views over the city, framed by alpine peaks.
• Crystal World in Wattens: The glittering Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens lures both young and old into a breathtaking aura of sparkling fantasy and reality.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Please provide your preferred start time at the time of booking.
The Hills are more than alive! The post Into the Hills – 5 of the Best things To Do In Salzburg appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
All set to Travel in 2023? Here's your inspiration The post Where to Travel 2023: The Top Destinations You Have to Visit appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer