2 to 3 hoursStart time
Start time: Attraction opening hours:09:00am to 12:00 midnight
There is no hotel pick-up. You should make your way to the WonderWorks venue at 9067 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at Wonderworks
From the minute you see the incredible upside-down building, you'll know you're in for a completely different kind of experience.
With more than 100 interactive exhibits, there's fun for all the family. You can experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, maneuver the controls of a NASA spacecraft, step inside an astronaut space suit, fly a fighter jet, ride your own roller coaster and play virtual sports.
Or try Mind Ball – a challenging bio feedback game in which you move a ball across a table using no more than your own brain waves. It's simply mind boggling!
Family Fun at WonderWorks – Orlando is a great experience for all ages. There is no hotel pick-up for this tour. Instead you should make your way to WonderWorks at 9067 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819.
To reach the venue by car take I-4 to exit 72 (Beeline Expressway) or exit 74 (Sand Lake Road, S.R. 482). From exit 72, take the Beeline east 1/2 mile and exit north onto International Drive to the Pointe Orlando Entertainment Complex. From exit 74, take Sand Lake Road east 1/4 mile and turn south onto International Drive. WonderWorks is easily identifiable by its upside-down 82 foot tall exterior.
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits. The most eye-catching feature of the attraction is the dramatic exterior; a three-story tall, classically designed building that appears to have landed upside down, atop a 1930s era brick warehouse.
Highlights of WonderWorks include:
• Earthquake Simulator: A recreation of the 1989 San Francisco earthquake. Get ready to experience what a 5.3 earthquake actually feels like.
• Land the Space Shuttle: Take a seat in the Shuttle Landers. Use your hand and eye coordination to maneuver the controls and land the Discovery Space Shuttle on the airstrip.
• Astronaut Space Suit: Explore life-size replicas of an Astronaut Space Suit and Mercury Capsule.
• Bed of Nails: Feel the sensation of 3,500 sharp nails rise up from under you while lying on this spiky bed.
• Fighter Jets: Discover the freedom of flight as you pilot the F14 and F18 fighter jets across the blue skies.
• WonderWall: Create a 3-dimensional impression of your entire body by pressing into this wall made of 40,000 pins.
• Wonder Coaster: Design the Roller Coaster you have always wanted to ride! Feel the adrenaline rush of this 360º pitch and roll motion virtual ride. (You must be at least 4ft tall for this ride)
• Virtual Sports: Choose from basketball or soccer. Utilizing the magic of blue screen technology, you become fully immersed in a 3-dimensional world.
• Mind Ball: A challenging bio-feedback game for two based on EEG (electroencephalography) technology. Move a ball across a table using nothing other than your own brain waves.
• 4D Extreme Motion: This 12 seat theater is designed with full motion seats and special effects. Visitors will wear 3D glasses and be immersed into the movie for an adventure
• 3 Story Indoor Ropes Challenge Course: Climb 36ft up this glow in the dark course as you encounter several obstacles that will challenge your endurance along the way. Closed toe shoes required. Your fun-filled outing ends at the WonderWorks venue.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm departure details
You must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the Wonder Coaster
For 3 Story Indoor Ropes Challenge Course: Closed toe shoes required.
To reach WonderWorks by car, take I-4 to exit 72 (Beeline Expressway) or exit 74 (Sand Lake Road, S.R. 482). From exit 72, take the Beeline east 1/2 mile and exit north onto International Drive to the Pointe Orlando Entertainment Complex. From exit 74, take Sand Lake Road east 1/4 mile and turn south onto International Drive to the Pointe Orlando Entertainment Complex. WonderWorks is easily identifiable by its upside-down 82 foot tall exterior.
Parking is located in the Pointe Orlando Parking Garage directly behind the WonderWorks attraction. The parking fee is $4.00 for the first hour, $2.00 each additional hour; not more than $10.00 per day.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Nice place to visit, but in my opinion it"s not a must - while your are in Orlando, there are other things to do with kids....Elena Kitova, Canada, 25/Oct/2011
This summer, make a splash with the whole family!
Vinyl Freaks Paradise
More to Paris than meets the eye
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading