You can look for alternative product options by clicking here
2 to 3 hours
Start time: Attraction opening hours:09:00am to 12:00 midnight
The tour ends at Wonderworks
From the minute you see the incredible upside-down building, you'll know you're in for a completely different kind of experience.
With more than 100 interactive exhibits, there's fun for all the family. You can experience the trembling of a 5.3 earthquake, maneuver the controls of a NASA spacecraft, step inside an astronaut space suit, fly a fighter jet, ride your own roller coaster and play virtual sports.
Or try Mind Ball – a challenging bio feedback game in which you move a ball across a table using no more than your own brain waves. It's simply mind boggling!
To reach the venue by car take I-4 to exit 72 (Beeline Expressway) or exit 74 (Sand Lake Road, S.R. 482). From exit 72, take the Beeline east 1/2 mile and exit north onto International Drive to the Pointe Orlando Entertainment Complex. From exit 74, take Sand Lake Road east 1/4 mile and turn south onto International Drive. WonderWorks is easily identifiable by its upside-down 82 foot tall exterior.
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with over 100 interactive exhibits. The most eye-catching feature of the attraction is the dramatic exterior; a three-story tall, classically designed building that appears to have landed upside down, atop a 1930s era brick warehouse.
Highlights of WonderWorks include:
• Earthquake Simulator: A recreation of the 1989 San Francisco earthquake. Get ready to experience what a 5.3 earthquake actually feels like.
• Land the Space Shuttle: Take a seat in the Shuttle Landers. Use your hand and eye coordination to maneuver the controls and land the Discovery Space Shuttle on the airstrip.
• Astronaut Space Suit: Explore life-size replicas of an Astronaut Space Suit and Mercury Capsule.
• Bed of Nails: Feel the sensation of 3,500 sharp nails rise up from under you while lying on this spiky bed.
• Fighter Jets: Discover the freedom of flight as you pilot the F14 and F18 fighter jets across the blue skies.
• WonderWall: Create a 3-dimensional impression of your entire body by pressing into this wall made of 40,000 pins.
• Wonder Coaster: Design the Roller Coaster you have always wanted to ride! Feel the adrenaline rush of this 360º pitch and roll motion virtual ride. (You must be at least 4ft tall for this ride)
• Virtual Sports: Choose from basketball or soccer. Utilizing the magic of blue screen technology, you become fully immersed in a 3-dimensional world.
• Mind Ball: A challenging bio-feedback game for two based on EEG (electroencephalography) technology. Move a ball across a table using nothing other than your own brain waves.
• 4D Extreme Motion: This 12 seat theater is designed with full motion seats and special effects. Visitors will wear 3D glasses and be immersed into the movie for an adventure
• 3 Story Indoor Ropes Challenge Course: Climb 36ft up this glow in the dark course as you encounter several obstacles that will challenge your endurance along the way. Closed toe shoes required. Your fun-filled outing ends at the WonderWorks venue.
You must be at least 48 inches tall to ride the Wonder Coaster
For 3 Story Indoor Ropes Challenge Course: Closed toe shoes required.
To reach WonderWorks by car, take I-4 to exit 72 (Beeline Expressway) or exit 74 (Sand Lake Road, S.R. 482). From exit 72, take the Beeline east 1/2 mile and exit north onto International Drive to the Pointe Orlando Entertainment Complex. From exit 74, take Sand Lake Road east 1/4 mile and turn south onto International Drive to the Pointe Orlando Entertainment Complex. WonderWorks is easily identifiable by its upside-down 82 foot tall exterior.
Parking is located in the Pointe Orlando Parking Garage directly behind the WonderWorks attraction. The parking fee is $4.00 for the first hour, $2.00 each additional hour; not more than $10.00 per day.
Fun fun, fun – in the Florida sun The post Blooming Once More: The Best Things to Do in Orlando appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
It's an instagrammable kind of place! The post 10 Most Instagrammable Spots In Orlando appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Rome is undoubtedly one of the most popular destinations in the world, attracting millions of tourists each year who flock to see… The post Dolce La Vita in The Eternal City : Unmissable Rome’s Top Attractions in 2023 appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer