Your ticket is valid for 1 or 2 days from the time you first board the bus.Start time
Buses depart between:
South Route (Red Line): 9:30am - 3:30pm, every 30-45 minutes
North Route (Blue Line): 8:15 am - 2:45 pm, every 30-45 minutes
Full Loop: 90-135 minutes per loop
You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.Ending Point
You may leave the bus at any stop.
Malta boasts over 7000 years of history and is brimming with attractions and landmarks, all available for you to discover on your own terms aboard this hop-on hop-off bus. The two routes with more than 37 stops ensure that you don’t miss any of the sights. You can choose between a 1 or 2 day ticket, whichever suits your schedule the best!
Board the bus at any of the conveniently located stops, hop off for a visit to one of the many attractions, and hop back on when you’re ready. Travel on the bus as much as you like for 1 or 2 days.
On this hop-on hop-off bus tour of Malta you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With more than 37 stops covering all of Malta’s main attractions such as the San Anton gardens, the Ta Qali crafts village and the prehistoric Tarxien temples, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the ‘land of honey’ - nicknamed after an endemic species of bee that only exists in Malta.
You can choose from two ticket options; 1 or 2 days ticket for further flexibility. The stops included in the tours are:
South Route - Red Line:
1. Valletta Waterfront Terminus (Change For North Route)
2. Tarxien (Temples & Hypogeum)
3. Vittoriosa Waterfront - Maritime Museum
4. Marsaxlokk - Fishing Village
5. Ghar Dalam Cave & Museum
6. Blue Grotto - A natural cave with crystal blue waters
7. Hagar Qim Temples & Mnajdra Temples
8. Valletta (Phoenicia Hotel) - Stop for Valletta Main Gate
9. Valletta - War Museum & Fort St Elmo
10. Valletta - Malta Experience & Knights Hospital
North Route - Blue Line:
1. Bugibba (Topaz Hotel)
2. Bugibba Jetty (Seatrips Outlet)
3. Bugibba Centre (Opposite HSBC)
4. Bugibba (Santana Hotel)
5. Malta National Aquarium
6. Qawra Palace Hotel (Opposite CitySightseeing Outlet)
7. Qawra Seafront (Opposite CitySightseeing Outlet)
8. Bellavista Hotel, Qawra
9. Mediterraneo Marine Park
10. ITS Roundabout - (Radission Blue / San Gorg Corinthia Hotel)
11. St George's Bay, St Julians (City Sightseeing Route Stage)
12. Westin Dragonara, St Julians
13. Hilton Malta, St Julians
14. Spinola Bay, St Julians
15. Balluta Bay, St Julians
16. Sliema Ferries
17. Sliema Ferries (Opposite Mc Donalds & Stop For Harbour Cruise)
18. Opposite Bayview Hotel (CitySightseeing Outlet) 19. Valletta (Phoenicia Hotel) - Stop for Valletta Main Gate
20. Valletta Waterfront Terminus (Change to South Route)
21. San Anton Gardens - (Presidents Garden)
22. Mdina Main Gate - (The Silent City)
23. Rabat - Domus Romana
24. Ta Qali - Aviation Museum
25. Ta Qali - Crafts Village
26. Mosta Church
27. Mgarr Church
28. Golden Bay
You may choose to finish your tour at any of the above mentioned stops at your convenience.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your hop-on hop-off ticket at any one of Malta’s stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 1 or 2 days from that time.
The route of the hop-on, hop-off tour is subject to change.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
9 of the 12 buses have ramps and are fully wheelchair accessible.
My friend and I had a brilliant day on the bus tours. The drivers were good and the commentary informative....Mrs P F Grant
The best bus tour ever. We were picked up and dropped off by our hotel and the 4-jour tour was excellent and memorable!...L M DOGBE
From start to finish the drivers, conductors and even a staff member at the stops all helped. The tour was mildly informative and stopped right outside most attractions. The bus...MISS LYNETTE FOX