9:30am and 2:30pm.
Hotel pick-ups start 30 minutes prior to departure.
You will be dropped off to your hotel.
You will be picked up from your hotel at the scheduled time for your Kuala Lumpur city tour.
Enjoy an insight into the history, culture and traditions of Kuala Lumpur on this tour. Visit popular Kuala Lumpur attractions and learn about the eclectic background of this vibrant Malaysian city. See key destinations, sites and attractions in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the assistance of the English-speaking driver/guide on board.
Some of the attractions that you will be covering on this culture & heritage tour are:
• KL Tower – One of Malaysia's most recognizable and popular landmark, KL Tower is Kuala Lumpur’s tallest landmark and boasts magnificent views of the spectacularly lush Klang Valley in an instant.
•Istana Negara – Built in 1857 and home to a Chinese merchant and his family, this mansion has now become the official residence of the King of Malaysia.
• Chinatown – Discover the oldest part of the city and polish your bargaining skills in this famous bustling market. Shop for fabulous souvenirs to take back home from your Malaysia trip.
• Masjid Jamek – The oldest mosque in the city is built at the historical site where Kuala Lumpur derived its name, namely from the estuary (‘Kuala’) of two muddy (‘Lumpur’) rivers. Observe the Mogul and Moorish styles, the brick-and-plaster banded minarets and three shapely domes of the famous onion-domed mosque.
• Dataran Merdeka – the site of the nation’s historic Declaration of Independence, the area surrounding the square boasts unique colonial era landmarks such as the Sultan Abdul Samad building, the old Selangor Club with its grassy cricket pitch and St. Mary’s Anglican Church (built in 1894).
• Royal Selangor – Visit the factory floor of the biggest, oldest and most reputed pewter maker in the world since 1885.
• Embassy Row/Jalan Ampang – known for its embassies and highly desirable residence such as Sharif Ali Palace.
• Kuala Lumpur City Centre – The face of modern KL, this magnificent centrepiece is topped off by the stainless steel and glass complex of the Twin Towers, the world’s tallest buildings at 405m.
After the tour, you will be dropped off to your hotel.
There’s more to KL than meets the eye The post Welcome to Kuala Lumpur – A City of Extremes: 4 Things to do appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Paris, the city of love, lights, and fashion, is known worldwide for its iconic landmarks, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre… The post Discover the hidden gems of Paris: A comprehensive guide to its attractions and landmarks appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Barcelona is a city that embodies the heart and soul of Spanish culture. There is an alluring charm in this city that… The post Barcelona’s Best Attractions: A Comprehensive Guide to the City’s Iconic Landmarks appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer