Hotel pick-up between 8:45am to 9:15am and 2pm to 2:15pm.
Same as the start point
See the iconic sights and historical structures during your visit to one of the world’s most modern cities, Kuala Lumpur. The tour introduces you to all the famous sites including the Petronas Twin Tower, National Monument, National Mosque and the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Admire the splendid architecture of the modern skyscrapers and the colonial buildings as you drive around the city.
To begin your Kuala Lumpur City tour, you will be picked up from your hotel and shown the futuristic skyscrapers soaring the city skies as well as the buildings of the colonial days.
Some of the major highlights of the 3.5-hour tour includes:
• Photographic opportunity at Petronas Twin Towers
• Visit to the handicraft center where you may buy local goods and souvenirs.
• Visit to Malaysia’s largest chocolate shop, the Cocoa Boutique.
• Photo-stop in front of the King’s Palace.
• See the National Monument that commemorates the martyrs who died during Malaysia’s struggle for freedom. The Malaysian Houses of Parliament are located near the monument.
• Stopover at National Museum (Entry at own expense)
• Photo-stop at National Mosque which makes a great backdrop for pictures due to its distinctive design consisting of 73m high minarets and 16 pointed star concrete roof.
• Your last stop will be a visit to Sultan Abdul Samad Building which is among Kuala Lumpur’s earliest buildings with Moorish architecture.
At the end of your Kuala Lumpur tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all details.
The duration & timings of the tour are subject to change due to traffic and weather condition.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
There’s more to KL than meets the eye The post Welcome to Kuala Lumpur – A City of Extremes: 4 Things to do appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
All set to Travel in 2023? Here's your inspiration The post Where to Travel 2023: The Top Destinations You Have to Visit appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
The twinkliest time of the year is here and we can’t keep calm! From festive-themed pop-up shops to scenic ice rinks, and… The post Top Christmas Destinations Around The World appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer