Explore a fishing village and see a variety of crabs at the Crab Island, which can only be reached in a ferry. Watch your step as you take a stroll in one of the marshy fisherman’s village built on stilts! Take in the sights at your own pace and enjoy lunch.
During your way back, see some of the cultural sites of Kuala Lumpur like the Palace of the Sultan of Selangor, Blue Mosque and the Thean Hou Temple.
Hotel pick-up between 8:45am and 9:15am
Pick up from your hotel. (Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, our customer service executives will get in touch and confirm the details)
You will be dropped off to your hotel.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur and taken to Port Klang from where your Pulau Ketam (Crab Island) adventure will begin. Your excursion includes:
• Embark on a 30-minute ferry ride to Pulau Ketam from Port Klang during which you will enjoy fascinating views of the busy harbour and the mangrove swamps of nearby islands.
• Observe the fishermen villages completely built on stilts. You may spot different varieties of crabs like fiddler crabs, mud crabs, strange mudskippers as well as various marshland birds.
• Take a leisurely stroll in one of the fishermen villages famous amongst locals and tourists for its fresh seafood. See the locals going about their daily activities as you enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
• Catch the ferry back to Port Klang and during your way back to Kuala Lumpur, you will drive past the beautiful Palace of the Sultan of Selangor and the lovely parklands of Sultan Salahuddin Mosque or Blue Mosque, famed for having the biggest dome in the country and some of the tallest minarets in the world.
• Your last stop in the tour will be at Thean Hou Temple, one of the largest Chinese temples with the most intricate mural work and ‘over-the-top’ decorative embellishments in South East Asia.
Your tour ends at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Please call the activity operator at least 48 hours prior to start of the tour to confirm all departure details.
Voucher Information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
This tour does not operate on the occasion of Aidilfitri from 24 May - 26 May 2020, Deepavali on 14 Nov 2020 and Chinese New Year from 12 Feb - 13 Feb 2021 & 26 Jan - 27 Jan 2020.
Working in a travel company, it’s a delight to see how the world is taking little steps to normalcy again. It’s like winning a war that no one was prepared to fight, yet emerged victorious, renewing hopes of a world that heals itself with optimism. I jump for joy every time a mail pops up … Continue reading "COVID-19 Travel Updates: Now Open! These Countries are welcoming Tourists"
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer