Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from first useStart time
Buses run between 10:00am and 5:00pm; every 30 minutes
Full Loop: 60 minutes
You may board the bus at any stop. The voucher can be exchanged at any of the stops directly with the driver.Ending Point
You can get off at any of the stops.
Take a hop-on-hop-off tour of Benalmadena and explore its popular sightseeing attractions. Onboard a comfortable double-decker bus and see the top sites of this popular Mediterranean city with a 24-hour unlimited ticket. You can hop on and off as often as you wish and with a multi-lingual audio-guide while on board the bus, you will learn interesting facts about the city.
Benalmadena is full of delights; the city is famous for its sun-kissed beaches, colourful plazas, beautiful parks and a bustling marina. Look-out for a variety of birds at Parque de la Paloma and spend some time in its beautiful landscaped gardens. Selwo Marina is a great place to enjoy dolphin and sea-lion shows. With plenty of sightseeing options, a hop-on-hop-off tour is a great way to know this Andalucian city.
On this Hop-On-Hop-Off tour, you have the freedom to plan your own sightseeing itinerary. With 16 stops covering all of Benalmadena’s main attractions such as Parque de la Paloma, Castillo Bil-Bil and Puerto Marina among others, this tour provides the perfect introduction to the city.
Your ticket allows you unlimited use, meaning you can hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like at any of the designated spots! There is multi-lingual commentary on this tour. The stop points include:
• Plaza Solymar: It is popularly known as the 24 hour square because of the bars and the clubs that stay open all night. It has been completely rebuilt as a commercial centre with shops and cafes.
• Hotel Riviera
• Flat Hotel
• Holiday Village
• Ruinas Benalroma
• Hotel Playa Bonita
• Sunset Beach Club
• Selwo Marina Auditorio: It is a park where you will come across dolphins, penguins and exotic bird life, making a great day out for the family
• Parque de la Paloma: The park has a huge lake and fountain with ducks, pelicans, swans and enclosures with a diversity of flora and fauna. You could take a stroll around its beautiful landscaped gardens.
• Tivoli Teleferico: It is a theme park with over 20 rides from merry-go-rounds to water slides. The park hosts some amazing kid’s shows and flamenco shows.
• Playa Arroyo de la Miel: The beach is a great place to take a leisurely stroll or simply soak up the sun.
• Castillo Bil-Bil: It is a beautiful Arabic building with a series of fountains outside. The castle dates back from 1934. It is a famous cultural centre where exhibitions and concerts take place.
• Centro de Exposiciones: This simple yet impressive building, constructed of bricks, designed by the famous architect duo Canizares Angel and Raul Gante is based on Mudejar style.
• Puerto Marina: It is considered as one of the finest marinas in Spain. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, pubs and night clubs around the marina. You could walk down to the Mississippi Willow, an ancient boat that was brought to the shores from the Mississippi. From the marina, you can also take a boat ride into the sea to spot dolphins.
• Playa de Malapesquera: The beach is ideal for a relaxing walk, enjoying some delicious snacks at a beach bar or taking a refreshing swim.
You may choose to conclude this tour at any of the stops mentioned above as per your convenience.
Your booking voucher can be exchanged for your Hop-On-Hop-Off ticket at any stops. Simply choose the stop which you wish to start from and present your voucher to the driver who will exchange it for a ticket that will be valid for 24 hours from that time.
The route of the hop-on, hop-off tour is subject to change.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given for customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
Your voucher will be valid for 3 months from the date chosen at the time of booking.
2 of the buses have ramps and are therefore fully wheelchair accessible.
Great tour! I want to recommend it to everyone....
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.