Barcelona i-Venture Card is valid daily however attractions may be closed on certain dates.
To avoid disappointment, please check opening hours of individual attractions. You will get a guidebook along with your i-Venture Card with all the information.
7 consecutive days (calendar) from the first day of use.Start time
Depends on the attraction opening times.Meeting Point
Barcelona i-Venture Card can be collected from:
Julia Travel - Canuda
Carrer Canuda, 9, Barcelona, Catalunya 08002
Opening: Open Daily 10:00am - 6:30pm
Julia Travel - Hospital
Carrer Hospital, 4, Barcelona, Catalunya 08002
Opening: Open Daily 10:00am - 6:30pm
Julia Travel - Balmes
Carrer Balmes, 5. Barcelona, Catalunya 08007
Closed: 01-January, 25-December
Julia Travel- Sagrada Familia
Plaça de la Sagrada Família, 3. Barcelona, Catalunya, 08013
Opening: Everyday departures at 2:00pm
Closed: Bank Holidays
Plan your Barcelona trip your own way with the Barcelona i-Venture Card. The i-Venture Card gives you FREE access to major Barcelona attractions and activities. It is a great way to save money as well as experience the best that Barcelona can offer. You can save up to 40% on attractions.
Your Barcelona i-Venture Card comes with four options, you can choose 3, 5 or 7 premium activities from 30 premium activities or you can choose the unlimited option that includes all the activities. The card is valid for 7 consecutive days, therefore giving you ample time to make the most of the inclusions.
Choose a combination of Barcelona’s top sights and activities like a Barcelona City Tour, MACBA Museum, Opera Liceu Experience, Montserrat Morning Tour, Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, FC Barcelona Experience and much more! Download the list of attractions
Your Barcelona i-Venture Card gives you free access to some of the top Barcelona attractions. You have an option of selecting 3, 5 and 7 activities from a list of 30 premium activities. With the Unlimited Pass, you get the opportunity to enter all.
The Barcelona i-Venture Card allows you to plan your own sightseeing without any time constraints. The activities included are:
• Montserrat Morning Tour. Half day tour + Liquor Tasting
• Montserrat Morning Tour. Half day tour - Liquor Tasting
• Palacio del Flamenco. Show & Drink
• Sagrada Família. Skip the line entry & Guided Tour*
• FC Barcelona Experience. Entry**
• Gaudí Park Güell. Skip the line entry & Guided Tour*
• Jamón Experience: Entry & Tasting & Drink
• La Pedrera Gaudí. Skip the line entry
• La Roca Village Shopping Express. Transport & VIP Savings Card
• Cooltra Motorbikes. One Day Motorbike Rent
• One way Aerobus Ticket. From Airport to Barcelona city center or from Barcelona city center to Airport
• Barcelona City Tour one day ticket
• Barcelona Bus Turístic one day ticket
• Poble Espanyol. Skip the line entry
• Gaudí Experience. Skip the line entry & 4D Experience
• Boat tour Las Golondrinas. 40 min Boat Cruise
• MACBA Museum. Skip the line entry
• Gaudí Torre Bellesguard. Skip the line entry & Audio guide
• Opera Liceu Experience. Skip the line entry & Audio guide
• Moritz Brewery. Single beer drink
• La Rambla View Point. Single cava drink
• La Colonia Güell. Entry Gaudi’s Crypt Colonia Guell’s map Audio guide
• Catalunya en Miniatura. Entry Park’s train Audio guide
• Basilica Santa Maria del Mar. Towers Terraces Galleries guided tour*
• Palau Requesens. Guided tour Sword’s Fighting Exhibition Cava&snacks*
• Non Solo Brasas Restaurant. Menu Paella Glass of Sangria
• La Burguesa Restaurant. Menu burger fries drink
• Txapela Restaurant. Menu 7 pinchos (preassigned) drink ice cream
Advance booking of at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour is required for the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell guided tour. Please call the activity operator whose number will be mentioned in the voucher.
Compulsory collection of FC Barcelona entrance tickets at Julià Travel Office at Balmes St, 5. Barcelona.
All cardholders need to sign their cards.
Barcelona was absolutely stunning. The tour is great and well organized. Redeeming your voucher is easier if you're staying in the city Centre as that's where the office is...
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.