Barcelona i-Venture Card is valid daily however attractions may be closed on certain dates.
To avoid disappointment, please check opening hours of individual attractions. You will get a guidebook along with your i-Venture Card with all the information.
7 consecutive days (calendar) from the first day of use.Start time
Depends on the attraction opening times.Meeting Point
Barcelona i-Venture Card can be collected from:
Julià Travel Balmes: (downtown), Balmes Street nº 5, Barcelona. Daily from 8:30am to 8:00pm (+34 93 317 64 54 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Julià – Central de Viajes - Sagrada Familia: Plaza Sagrada Familia 3, Barcelona (+34 93 457 99 51 - email@example.com)
Opening hours for the above: April-October from 9:00am to 6:00pm; November-March, please call at the above number to find out the opening hours
Julia Travel Hospital: Hospital Street nº4. Daily from 10:00am to 6:30pm (+34 93 302 13 56)
Julia Travel Canuda: Canuda Street nº9. Daily from 10:00am to 6:30om (+34 93 280 78 00)
Palau Moja (La Rambla): C/ Portaferrisa, 1. Daily from 10am to 9pm
Plan your Barcelona trip your own way with the Barcelona i-Venture Card. The i-Venture Card gives you FREE access to major Barcelona attractions and activities. It is a great way to save money as well as experience the best that Barcelona can offer.
Your Barcelona i-Venture Card comes with four options, you can choose 3, 5 or 7 premium activities from 30 premium activities or you can choose the unlimited option that includes all the activities. The card is valid for 7 consecutive days, therefore giving you ample time to make the most of the inclusions.
Choose a combination of Barcelona’s top sights and activities like a Barcelona City Tour, MACBA Museum, Opera Liceu Experience, Montserrat Morning Tour, Sagrada Família, Park Güell, La Pedrera, FC Barcelona Experience and much more!
Your Barcelona i-Venture Card gives you free access to some of the top Barcelona attractions. You have an option of selecting 3, 5 and 7 activities from a list of 30 premium activities. With the Unlimited Pass, you get the opportunity to enter all.
The Barcelona i-Venture Card allows you to plan your own sightseeing without any time constraints. Some of the activities included are:
• Montserrat Morning Tour. Half day tour + Liquor Tasting
• Palacio del Flamenco. Show + Drink
• Sagrada Família. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour
• FC Barcelona Experience. Entry
• Gaudí Park Güell. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour
• Jamón Experience: Entry + Tasting + Drink
• La Pedrera Gaudí. Skip the line entry
• La Roca Village Shopping Express. Transport + VIP Savings Card
• Cooltra Motorbikes. One Day Motorbike Rent
• Barcelona City Tour one day ticket.
• Barcelona Bus Turístic one day ticket.
• Poble Espanyol. Skip the line entry.
• Colom View Point. Enter and wine drink.
• Gaudí Experience. Skip the line entry + 4D Experience
• Boat tour Las Golondrinas. 40 min Boat Cruise
• MACBA Museum. Skip the line entry.
• MNAC Museum. Skip the line entry.
• Gaudí Torre Bellesguard. Skip the line entry + Audio guide
• Opera Liceu Experience. Skip the line entry + Audio guide
• Moritz Brewery. Single beer drink
• La Rambla View Point. Single cava drink
To redeem and use your Barcelona i-Venture Card, an activation code is required. You can get it at http://redeem.iventurecard.com or at the redemption points.
You will have 6 months to activate the Barcelona i-Venture Card from the date of purchase. After activation, your card is valid for a period of 1 month from the date of card’s activation. Once you activate the card, you have 7 consecutive days to see as much as you have selected before it expires.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour is required for the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell guided tour. Please call the activity operator at +34 93 317 64 54. However due to limited availability on tours and experiences, it is recommended that you call ahead to reserve your place for all sightseeing tours.
Compulsory collection of FC Barcelona entrance tickets at Julià Travel Office at Balmes St, 5. Barcelona.
All cardholders need to sign their cards.
Inclusions are subject to change without prior notice.
...Thomas A Cappello