Barcelona i-Venture Card is valid daily however attractions may be closed on certain dates.
To avoid disappointment, please check opening hours of individual attractions. You will get a guidebook along with your i-Venture Card with all the information.
7 consecutive days (calendar) from the first day of use.Start time
Depends on the attraction opening times.Meeting Point
Barcelona i-Venture Card can be collected from:
Julia Travel - Canuda
Carrer Canuda, 9, Barcelona, Catalunya 08002
Opening: Open Daily 10:00am - 6:30pm
Julia Travel - Hospital
Carrer Hospital, 4, Barcelona, Catalunya 08002
Opening: Open Daily 10:00am - 6:30pm
Julia Travel - Balmes
Carrer Balmes, 5. Barcelona, Catalunya 08007
Closed: 01-January, 25-December
Julia Travel- Sagrada Familia
Plaça de la Sagrada Família, 3. Barcelona, Catalunya, 08013
Opening: Everyday departures at 2:00pm
Closed: Bank Holidays
Plan your Barcelona trip your own way with the Barcelona i-Venture Card. The i-Venture Card gives you FREE access to major Barcelona attractions and activities. It is a great way to save money as well as experience the best that Barcelona can offer. You can save up to 40% on attractions.
Your Barcelona i-Venture Card comes with three options, you can choose 3, 5 premium activities from 30 premium activities or you can choose the unlimited option that includes all the activities. The cards are valid for 7 consecutive days, therefore giving you ample time to make the most of the inclusions.
Choose a combination of Barcelona’s top sights and activities like a Barcelona City Tour, MACBA Museum, Barcelona Artistic, Girona Game of Thrones, Opera Sanfaina,Park Güell, La Pedrera, Casa Batllo, Hard Rock Cafe and much more! Download the list of attractions
Your Barcelona i-Venture Card gives you free access to some of the top Barcelona attractions. You have an option of selecting 3 and 5 activities from a list of 30 premium activities. With the Unlimited Pass, you get the opportunity to enter all.
The Barcelona i-Venture Card allows you to plan your own sightseeing without any time constraints. The activities included are:
• Palacio del Flamenco. Show & Drink
• Sagrada Família. Skip the line entry & Guided Tour*
• Hard Rock Café :Diamond menu •Opera Sanfania:Sanfania Tour and tasting Menu. • FC Barcelona Experience. Entry**
• Gaudí Park Güell. Skip the line entry & Guided Tour*
• Jamón Experience: Entry & Tasting & Drink
• Casa Batllo .Skip the line • La Pedrera Gaudí. Skip the line entry
• La Roca Village Shopping Express. Transport & VIP Savings Card
• Cooltra Motorbikes. One Day Motorbike Rent
• Barcelona City Tour one day ticket
• Barcelona Bus Turístic one day ticket
• Poble Espanyol. Skip the line entry
• Gaudí Experience. Skip the line entry & 4D Experience
• Boat tour Las Golondrinas. 40 min Boat Cruise
• MACBA Museum. Skip the line entry
• Gaudí Torre Bellesguard. Skip the line entry & Audio guide
• Moritz Brewery. Single beer drink
• La Rambla View Point. Single cava drink
• La Colonia Güell. Entry Gaudi’s Crypt Colonia Guell’s map Audio guide
• Basilica Santa Maria del Mar. Towers Terraces Galleries guided tour*
• Palau Requesens. Guided tour Sword’s Fighting Exhibition Cava&snacks*
• Non Solo Brasas Restaurant. Menu Paella Glass of Sangria
• La Burguesa Restaurant. Menu burger fries drink
• Txapela Restaurant. Menu 7 pinchos (preassigned) drink ice cream
You may also take advantage of these tours offered at great discounts (payable direct).
• Montserrat Morning Tour. Half Day Tour + Liquor Tasting (Supplement 15€)
• Girona: Game of Thrones (Supplement 15€)
• Barcelona Artistic: Best of Gaudí (Supplement 15€)
• Barcelona Highlights (Supplement 15€)
• FC Barcelona Experience (Supplement 5€)
The supplement will be paid while booking at the Tours&Tickets stores.
It is recommended to book all the guided tours at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour. Please call the activity operator whose number will be mentioned in the voucher.
Compulsory collection of FC Barcelona entrance tickets at Julià Travel Office at Balmes St, 5. Barcelona.
All cardholders need to sign their cards.
Activities involving extra charge needs to be paid directly on the offices at the time of booking.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
It was a very efficient experience dealing with this company, I booked over the phone and was given lots of advice and a very good price. Picking up the I venture card was easy...
We bought the 3 experiences package and did the Montserrat Tour, Hop on Hop off (for 1 day), and the La Sagrada Familia Tour. All were excellent. Also, the communication was...
GLAD WE DID IT...
After a whirlwind trip, we’re taking stock of our time in Portugal’s capital.
Ghosts, vampires, and zombies welcome
Wandering amongst the nooks and crannies of Delhi's spiritual corner