Tour: 90 minutes (if you stay on the trolley)Start time
Trolleys operate: 10:00am - 5:00pm, every 30 minutes
Duration: Tour Duration: A complete loop takes 90 minutes.
Ticket validity: 1 day + 1 day Free
Old Town Trolley e-Ticket holders may board the trolley at the Washington Welcome Center, 1001 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20001 or any Old Town Trolley stops.Ending Point
You can leave the tour at any point.
Book and travel before 15th March, 2017 and get the ticket validity extended to the second consecutive day for FREE! Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days starting from the first day of use.
There’s just so much to explore in Washington DC – monuments, memorials, museums, delightful scenery and magnificent architecture are found around every corner. You can see all the main highlights with ease and comfort when you join the Washington DC Old Town Trolley hop-on hop-off trolley tour.
With 12 well-placed stops and frequent departures this is the most fun, flexible and comprehensive tour in town. You can jump on and off the trolley at will to visit the attractions or go shopping. Or stay on the trolley for the entire loop and listen to an entertaining and informative live commentary.
On this tour you can visit the United States Capitol Building, the Supreme Court and several of the Smithsonian Museums. See for yourself why so many people are awe-struck by the Lincoln Memorial and learn the moving stories attached to the Vietnam Veterans and World War II Memorials.
Enjoy an unforgettable day out in the US capital with the Washington DC Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. See all the famous Washington DC landmarks in ease and comfort and jump on and off the trolley to explore the places that interest you most.
Washington DC Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
1) Washington Welcome Center/Ford's Theatre/Peterson House
2) White House/Visitor Center/National Aquarium
3) National Archives/U.S. Navy Memorial
4) Union Station/Smithsonian Postal Museum - Begin DC Duck tour here
5) U.S. Capitol/Supreme Court/ Library of Congress
6) Smithsonian Air & Space Museum/ Museum of the American Indian/U.S. Botanical Gardens
7) Freer and Sackler Galleries of Art / National Museum African Art / Smithsonian Castle
8) Holocaust Memorial Museum/Bureau of Engraving & Printing / Washington Monument
9) Jefferson Memorial/George Mason Memorial
10) Franklin Roosevelt Memorial/Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
11) Lincoln Memorial/Vietnam Veterans Memorial/Korean War Veterans Memorial/World War II Memorial/Arlington Cemetery. Transfer to Arlington National Cemetery (Red Loop)
12) Arlington National Cemetery Welcome Center
Your tour operator is not responsible for belongings left behind on the trolley.
Book and travel before 15th March, 2017 and get the ticket validity extended to the second consecutive day for Free! Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days starting from the first day of use.
...Mr Ian D Robottom
The staff were friendly, funny & informative, especially Jewel & Godviva....Mrs S A Byron-Butler
Great. Couldn't have seen all that I did without your service. All the trolley drivers were very informative and each had personal experiences to share. They were wonderful....Preston R. Simmons