Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & SundayDuration
7 hoursStart time
Your City hotel only in Singapore. Hotel Pick-up time is half an hour before tour starting time.
Please mention your hotel name and address at the time of booking. If you do not have this information now, please contact the local activity operator 72 hours prior to the start of the tour with these details.
Tour returns to the original departure point
Learn about the unique blend of different cultures and discover the rich heritage of Singapore on this tour.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Singapore and taken in an air-conditioned coach for Singapore Island Tour. An English-speaking guide will accompany you on this ‘Round Island’ tour.
The tour highlights include:
• Henderson Waves: Start with a leisurely morning stroll along the Singapore’s highest pedestrian bridge. Enjoy the lovely view of Mount Faber and Telok Blangah Hill.
• Haw Par Villa: Continue to this park and embark on an unforgettable journey into Chinese folklore and mythology.
• Kranji War Memorial: Unveiled in 1957, the memorial commemorates over 20,000 men and women who gave their lives for freedom in World War II.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
• Bright Hill Temple: This is a famous Chinese ancestral worship place.
• Changi Chapel and Museum: The museum focuses on the memories and lives of both POWs and civilian internees who survived the Japanese occupation while the Changi Chapel is a symbolic replica of the original chapel found in the Changi Prison.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Singapore after approximately seven hours.
Please call the tour operator at least 72 hours prior to start of the tour to reconfirm the departure details.
Minimum 2 people are required for this tour to operate.
Pick-up time is half an hour before starting time.
Tour pickup not included from Airport/Cruise Centre/Train Station & Hotels which are out of the City Area like Changi Village, Crown Plaza Changi Airport
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
The tour of Singapore Island Tour; Gardens by the Bay, Kranji War Memorial and Changi Chapel that I booked through isango was great. The guide was very knowledgeable and provided...
Mu husband and I have just returned from Singapore. We booked 5 tours before we left Australia, and we were not disappointed with any of the tours. We were picked up from our...
There were parts of the Island we wanted to see especially the war cemetry. This trip let us do it all and the food was great. It was so easy with pick up and return to our...
While there are many considerations you’ll have to take when you travel, one that you mustn’t skimp on is your health.
A hub of culture, both old and new, Stockholm invites all types of traveller to its doorstep.
Venture into salt mines, ice caves and fortresses in these storybook surrounds
The post 7 Spellbinding Sights A Stones-Throw Away From Salzburg appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.