01 Apr - 31 Mar : DailyDuration
3 hoursStart time
You should make your way to the check in location at Grape Street Pier Ticket Kiosk, 1800 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101. (Between Broadway Street and Ash Street).Ending Point
Your excursion ends back at the starting point
Sip champagne on deck watching a glorious sunset. Go below to enjoy a freshly prepared gourmet dinner, then kick up your heels on the dance floor.
When you're hot from dancing, cool off on deck in the moonlight and watch the twinkling lights of the city back on shore. It's sure to be a night to remember.
You should make your way to the check-in location at Grape Street Pier Ticket Kiosk, 1800 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101, (Between Broadway Street and Ash Street).
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to the departure time of 7:00pm. As you board, your picture is taken in front of the yacht. You are able to purchase it toward the end of the cruise for US$20 for two 5x8 prints.
You start your romantic evening with a glass of complimentary champagne on the deck. As you lean on the rail enjoying the sea breeze you can watch the sun go down over the Pacific.
Later, you will be treated to a delicious three-course dinner prepared fresh on board by gourmet chefs. Drinks (payable direct) are available from the bar where you will find a wide assortment of beers, wine, and cocktails.
A sample menu is given below – the menus change seasonally.
• San Diego Bay’s Best Shrimp Cocktail
• Six Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Served with Spicy Creole Cocktail Sauce
• Warm Spinach & Artichoke Gratin, Oven Baked with sautéed onions, red peppers, herbed bread crumbs and parmesan
• The appetizers mentioned are not included in the cruise but are available as an upgrade and can be purchased on board
• First Course – The Signature Salad:
• Crisp Tender Seasonal Greens, Infused with a Bounty of Color and Flavors Lightly Dressed with Aromatic Vinaigrette and Topped with a Freshly Baked Parmesan Reggiano Herb Crouton
• Second Course:
• 5 oz. Premium Cut Sirloin Seasoned with Our Robust House Marinade and Garnished with Compound Butter of Gorgonzola Cheese & Roasted Shallots
• Roasted Breast of Chicken Brushed with Extra Virgin Oil and Fresh Herbs Finished with Aged Balsamic Glaze with a Hint of Port Wine
• Served with Potatoes Du Jour Sauté of the Season’s Colorful Vegetable Medley Freshly Baked Rustic Bread with Butter
• Chef’s Seasonal Vegetarian Selection: The Freshest Vegetables Prepared into a Delightful Dish Showcasing the Flavors of the Season
• Pastry Chef’s Signature Cheesecake
• The Pastry Chef’s Cheesecake Creation Finished with Chambord Berry Coulis and Chantilly Cream
After your excellent dinner, you can hit the dance floor or take a moonlit stroll on deck.
The 3-hour cruise ends at around 10:00pm and you will be dropped off back at the starting point.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the tour for reconfirming departure details.
Please present your confirmation voucher to staff at this ticket booth and it will be exchanged for a boarding pass.
Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board.
Public metered parking is available on a first-come, first serve basis.
There are two additional parking lots available with an approximate cost of US$10.00 per car
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
For Below Mentioned dates the boarding and cruising time change
Mother's Day, May 14, 2017
Father's Day, June 18, 2017
boarding time: 5:30 pm
Cruise time: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have
Once I called the emergency number for the Sunday night cruise, I was able to confirm the reservation. The number given on the voucher was only good during the weekdays. Isango...
Get your art on.
It may be "built for kids", but trust us, it's great for adults too.
The post Five Reasons Why You Should Visit LEGOLAND Florida appeared first on The Guidebook - isango!.