Valid for 2, 3, 4 or 6 daysStart time
Each attraction will have its own opening schedule, the guidebook that comes with the Paris Pass will contain all this information.Meeting Point
Your booking voucher can be redeemed for the Paris Pass at the Big Bus Ticket Shop, 11 Avenue de L’Opera, 75001 Paris.
Nearest Metro: Pyramides (Line 7 and 14)
Directions from Pyramides:
- Take Exit 2 - Rue de l’échelle
- On reaching street level, you will find the Big Bus Ticket shop behind you.
Open all year = 9:30 -18:30
The Paris Pass is a superb value sightseeing package that provides you with all you need to make the most of your precious time in Paris. It combines the Paris Museum Pass (free entry to more than 55 museums), the Paris Attraction Pass (free entry to some of Paris top tours and attractions) as well as transport What’s more many attractions offer skip-the-line access to holders of the Paris Pass, saving you time as well as money.
The Paris Pass comes with a free guidebook to help you plan what you want to see and how to get there. To make getting to the attractions even easier the Paris Pass comes with a Metro ticket that allows you to use all Metros, buses and RER train services for the duration of the Pass. In addition, you can enjoy the “Big Bus” Hop-on, Hop-Off Paris bus tour that usually costs €27.
The Paris Pass comes in a choice of 2, 3, 4 and 6 day duration; choose the one which offers you the most value for money. The 3 Day Paris Pass includes a 2 Day Museum Pass.
A visit to just four of these attractions using the Paris Pass already delivers great value for money, with savings made on ticket and travel costs. Enjoy the array of discounts and special deals on offer in restaurants and shopping outlets to those holding a Paris Pass. This pass is truly a must-have for any visit to Paris.
Gain FREE ENTRY to the following attractions with the Paris Pass:
You can choose 2, 3, 4 or 6 days duration pass. The 3 Day Paris Pass includes a 2 Day Museum Pass. Some of the benefits included are mentioned below:
• Musée du Louvre (Fast Track Entry)
• Musée d'Orsay (Fast Track Entry)
• Centre Pompidou - Musée national d'Art moderne (Fast Track Entry)
• Musée Rodin
• Espace Dali
• Musée National de l'Orangerie
• Musée national des Arts asiatiques
Places of Interest:
• Les Cars Rouges - hop on hop off bus tour
• Bateaux Parisiens River Cruise
• Wine Tasting - O Chateau
• Tour Montparnasse
• Musee Grevin - wax museum (Fast Track Entry)
• Petit Train de Montmartre
• Le Musée Gourmand du Chocolat - Choco- Story
• Musée des Égouts de Paris
• Paris Story
• Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie - La Villette
• Châteaux de Versailles
• Opera Garnier - Guided Tour
• Tours de Notre-Dame
• Chapelle expiatoire
• Château de Rambouillet
• Château de Vincennes
• Château de Pierrefonds
• Crypte archéologique du Parvis de Notre-Dame
• Maison d'Auguste Rodin à Meudon
• Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
• Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiègne
• Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois Préau
• Basilique cathedrale de Saint-Denis
• Abbaye Royale de Chaalis- Musée Jacquemart André
• Sainte Chapelle
• Château de Maisons-Laffitte
• Villa Savoye
• Château de Fontainebleau
• Arc de Triomphe
• Musée de l'Armée, Tombeau de Napoléon 1er
• La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma
• Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine - Musée des Monuments français
• Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
• Musée de la Mode et du Textile
• Musée de la Musique - La Villette
• Musée de la Poste
• Musée de la Publicité
• Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
• Musée d'Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
• Musée de l'Institut du Monde arabe
• Musée départemental Maurice Denis
• Musée des Arts décoratifs
• Musée des Arts et Métiers
• Musée des Plans-reliefs
• Musee du quai Branly
• Musée Gustave Moreau
• Musée national de Céramique de Sèvres
• Musée national de la Marine
• Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d'Ecouen
• Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
• Musée national du Moyen Age - Themes de Cluny
• Musée national Eugène Delacroix
• Musée Nissim de Camondo
Plus getting from one attraction to another is super-easy as you will gain 1 day's use of the "Big Bus, Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour"
The Paris Pass also comes with other benefits, including:
• 10% off at Wazawok
• 15% off at Flams
• VIP shopping card at Printemps department store
• 15% off at Café Grevin
• La Vallee Village – free shuttle bus from central Paris and 3 discount vouchers for shops of their choice (need to prebook bus)
• Free perfume gift from Fragonard Parfumeur
• Free bag from Galeries Lafayette
• Free aperitif at L'atelier Renault
• Hard Rock Café: Buy 1 main course and get free chips and salsa, 2 main courses and receive a free hot fudge sundae to share, buy 4 main courses and get a free soft drink per person. Spend over 25 euros in the shop and get a free souvenir, over 45 euros and get a free souvenir glass or spend 55 euros and get a free cap.
Voucher information: You must print and surrender a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity (showing your voucher on a smartphone is not accepted). No refund can be given to customers without a printed copy of their voucher.
The pass is valid on consecutive days, with a day based on a calendar day.
You can visit each attraction only once in a day .
If you are collecting your order in Paris, you will need to take your voucher and a form of photo ID to Paris Pass redemption location.
As soon as you get your Paris Pass, you should write your name on the card and the serial number of the card on the coupon, as well as the planned date of first use.
The 3 Day Paris Pass includes a 2 Day Museum Pass. Under 26 year olds from the EU can enter State Museums in Paris for free, however, you will need to queue for a ticket and have ID to prove your age and nationality.
Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Improper dress could result in refused entry.
The card and coupon must be kept together at all times and must be shown together in case of inspection on the Paris Metro or other Paris transport system.
Not all attractions may be open on all days
The travel card included with your Paris Pass is the Paris Visite pass. It is valid in Paris zones 1-3 and is activated when you first use it. The card will remain valid for the duration of the Paris Pass purchased.
The Paris Pass allows you free and direct access to more than 65 attractions, the combined entrance fee of which is worth approx. €460.
Overall I liked the Paris Pass. I think you should amend your cancellation policy, we had one person cancel 5 days before and your policy only gave us 70% back. I should have...
The absolute best part was just how easy the Paris Pass made our trip. Having the Metro/RER/Bus pass made traveling around all parts of Paris a breeze. The only time we had to...
After a whirlwind trip, we’re taking stock of our time in Portugal’s capital.
Ghosts, vampires, and zombies welcome
Wandering amongst the nooks and crannies of Delhi's spiritual corner