01 Jan - 31 Jan: Daily except Sunday
01 Feb - 30 Nov: Daily
01 Dec - 31 Dec: Daily except Sunday
2 hoursStart time
01 Jan - 28 Feb: 10:00am & 12:30pm
01 Mar - 25 Mar: 9:30am & 1:30pm
26 Mar - 28 Oct: 9:30am, 1:30pm & 5:30pm
29 Oct - 30 Nov: 9:30am & 1:30pm
01 Dec - 31 Dec: 10:00am & 12:30pm
The tour departs from 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015.
The closest Metro station is Dupleix (line 6).
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at point of departure.
Explore the best of Paris attractions in this unique Segway tour. Glide past the defining landmarks of the city and see virtually all the sites you have so often read or heard about.
For the first time visitors, the tour offers a fantastic orientation to one of the most romantic cities in the world; for the veterans, the Paris Segway tour offers an interesting insight into some new facets of the city.
See the Eiffel Tower, the Musée D’Orsay and get acquainted with the rich cultural heritage of the city.
The tour meets at the 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015. After a 30 minute orientation which is ample time for you to learn to drive a segway the tour will begin.
The highlights of the Segway tour include:
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city.
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Also see the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and more.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Tours operate whether rain or shine, ponchos are available for €1 in the case of wet weather.
Insurance requires that the local activity operator hold a 400 Euro damage deposit per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard or Visa (cash is also accepted, American Express is not accepted) with you for this deposit. It will be returned to you immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour. Please note that there may be a delay or some difference in the refunded amount of your deposit if you choose to use a debit card. In addition, each member of your party will be asked to complete and sign a liability waiver form.
Anyone weighing less than 100lbs or 45kgs cannot take the tour as there is a safety issue controlling the Segway.
The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone 12 and older. Minors under the age of 18 must either be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete our insurance paperwork in advance of the tour.
Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate.
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator’s contact details and local telephone numbers at the destination. They will happily answer any logistical questions you may have.
We had a fabulous time. Was just disappointed to find how much cheaper it was if we had of booked once we got there...
We had the best tour guide Thomas and we had a lot of fun...
The best tour I've ever done of Paris! Guide was very knowledgeable with information about history of different monuments along the way. She was also very confident and calm...
Unusual concoctions, unbelievable vistas and impossible dexterity!
Discovering life after Uber