How’s your balance? Ready to take your touring methods into the 21st century? It’s time to take the Segway! A tour for the modern age. Pick your Segway, get your balance sorted and explore the best of Paris attractions on this unique tour. Glide past the defining landmarks of the city and see Paris’s sites you have so often read or heard about.
For the first-time visitors, the tour offers a fantastic orientation to one of the most romantic cities in the world; for the veterans, the Paris Segway tour provides an exciting insight into some new facets of the city.
See the Eiffel Tower, the Musée
About the Supplier:
01 Mar - 30 Nov: Daily
01 Dec - 28 Feb: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
2 hoursStart time
01 Jan - 28 Feb: 10:00am & 12:30pm
01 Mar - 30 Nov: 9:30am & 1:30pm
01 Dec - 31 Dec: 10:00am & 12:30pm
The tour departs from 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015.
The closest Metro station is Dupleix (line 6).
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at point of departure.
The tour meets at the 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015. After a 30 minute orientation which is ample time for you to learn to drive a segway the tour will begin.
The highlights of the Segway tour include:
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city.
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Also see the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and more.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
Please call the local activity operator at least 24 hours prior to the start of the tour to confirm the departure details.
Tours operate whether rain or shine, ponchos are available for €1
Insurance requires that the local activity operator hold a 400 Euro damage deposit per party on the day of the reservation.
Please bring your MasterCard or Visa (
We had the best tour guide Thomas and we had a lot of fun...Anelia Eshaya, Israel
We had a fabulous time. Was just disappointed to find how much cheaper it was if we had of booked once we got there...Mrs Christine Huggett, Australia
The best tour I've ever done of Paris! Guide was very knowledgeable with information about history of different monuments along the way. She was also very confident and calm...Mrs Amy L McCall, Australia
Isango is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’. Think of us as your gateway to the world.
“Isango” is the Zulu word for ‘gateway’; think of us as your gateway to the world.isango! is a specialist retailer of tours, experiences and attraction tickets. We work across 300+ destinations with more than 10,000 experiences to choose from. Working alongside the best local operators from around the world, we curate travel content, products and services, ensuring our customers are well informed and easily able to choose the right experience for them. We deliver only the best to our customers, with all isango! products handpicked by our expert travel team.Love Orlando Tickets Paris Magic Moments Continue reading