9.30am, 1.30pm, 5.30 pm
The tour departs from 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015.
The closest Metro station is Dupleix (line 6).
Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing.
The tour ends at point of departure.
How’s your balance? Ready to take your touring methods into the 21st century? It’s time to take the Segway! A tour for the modern age. Pick your Segway, get your balance sorted and explore the best of Paris attractions on this unique tour. Glide past the defining landmarks of the city and see Paris’s sites you have so often read or heard about.
For the first-time visitors, the tour offers a fantastic orientation to one of the most romantic cities in the world; for the veterans, the Paris Segway tour provides an exciting insight into some new facets of the city.
See the Eiffel Tower, the Musée
Attractions covered by the segway tour are:
Les Invalides (Napoleon's Tomb)
Alexander III Bridge
About the Supplier:
The tour meets at the 24 Rue Edgar Faure Paris, France 75015. After a 30 minute orientation which is ample time for you to learn to drive a segway the tour will begin.
The highlights of the Segway tour include:
• The Eiffel Tower: See the symbol of Paris, which was built for the World Exposition of 1889 and stood as the tallest building in the world until New York's Chrysler building in 1930.
• Napoleon's Tomb: Originally built by King Louis XIV, the tomb is now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
• The Louvre Museum: Originally built as a fort by King Philippe-Auguste in 1190, it is today one of the grandest museums in the world. The most famous works include the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace.
• Tuileries Gardens: The beautiful gardens in the middle of the city.
• Musée D’Orsay: Originally a train station, it is now the museum of Impressionist paintings.
• Also see the Ecole Militaire, Les Invalides, Alexander III Bridge, Grand and Petit Palais, Place de la Concorde and more.
The tour ends at the point of departure.
Voucher Type: Mobile (if you'd rather print a copy - that's fine too!).
Weight Restrictions: less than 100lbs or 45kgs cannot take the tour.
Tour not suitable for: Expecting mothers.
Always keep a photo ID handy for security checks.
You need to deposit a 400 EUR (direct payable) as insurance. It will be returned to you immediately after completion of the tour.
Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Minors will need a parent or guardian to complete their paperwork.
All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult.
Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg).
Insurance requires that City Segway Tours maintain a credit card on file (one per party) on the day of the reservation. Please bring your MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover with you for this. Your card will not be charged unless there is damage caused to the Segway. Your card information will be deleted immediately upon completion of a damage-free tour.
Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded.
Sign up to our newsletter and get the best isango! has to offer