1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day CardStart time
Depends on the attraction you are visiting.
Duration: Your Pass is valid for 14 days after activation
You can redeem your booking voucher for your Go Oahu Card at various centers. Full details can be found in the “please note” section.Ending Point
Pearl Harbor Tour, the Sea Life Park and Makani Catamaran breakfast or lunch sail are just some of the great Oahu attractions included in the pass.
With all the great included Oahu attractions it’ll be hard to know where to start. Luckily your Go Oahu Card comes with a comprehensive guide book which details all the included attractions and how to reach them.
You have an option of a 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 day Card. Visit as many attractions as you want on each day for one low, affordable price. With 3, 4, 5, and 7 day passes, you can choose one of the mentioned premium attractions. Tailor your own custom itineraries, and with unlimited flexibility, you can change your plans on the fly.
Save time and money and see the best of Oahu with the Go Oahu Card.
One low price gets you unlimited free access to over 30 of the best Oahu attractions. At many of the attractions you can skip the ticket line.
Your Go Oahu card comes with a comprehensive guidebook helping you plan which attractions you will visit. You can also show your Go Oahu Card at a range of shops and restaurants for great savings.
Some of the great Oahu attractions which can be visited absolutely FREE are:
• Grand Circle Island Tour
• Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
• Polynesian Cultural Center
• Germaines Luau (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7 Day Cards)
• Sea Life Park by Dolphin Discovery
• Hawaiian Oceans Surf Lesson (Bonus Choice with 3, 5 and 7 Day Cards)
• Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Adventures
• Makani Catamaran
• Waikiki Trolley
• Hawaiian Style Rentals: Moped and Bike Rentals
• Battleship Missouri Memorial
• Bishop Museum
• Byodo-In Temple
• Diamond Head Crater Hike (with Shuttle Service)
• Dole Plantation: Pineapple Express
• Dole Plantation: The Maze
• Dollar Rent A Car (Bonus Choice with 3, 5, and 7 Day Cards)
• Hawaii Childrens Discovery Center
• Hawaii Heritage Center and Chinatown Walking Tour
• Hawaiian Oceans Beach Gear
• Hawaiian Oceans Outrigger Canoe Ride
• Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park
• Hawaiis Plantation Village
• Honolulu Academy of Arts
• Iolani Palace
• Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
• Kailua Sailboards & Kayaks Half Day Snorkel
• Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks: Bike Rental
• Kayaking in Hawaii
• North Shore Surf and Cultural Museum
• Pacific Aviation Museum
• Queen Emma Summer Palace
• Rainforest and Waterfall Adventure
• The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu
• U.S. Army Museum of Hawaii
• USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour
• USS Bowfin Submarine & Museum
• Waimea Valley
• Kualoa Ranch: Pick one of 5 exciting new tours daily. Offered on all cards. • Movie and Ranch Tour
• Jungle Tour
• Hawaiian fishpond and Garden Tour
• Ocean Voyaging Tour
• An hour catamaran sail
Added bonus offers on 3, 5 and 7 day attraction cards: Kualoa Ranch – Half day Sunset Experience. This fun filled half day includes the Movie and Ranch Tour, Ancient Fishpond and Garden Tour and a Dinner and Hawaiian show.
The card is activated the first time you use it. It is then valid for the number of calendar days purchased over a 14-day period.
"You must print and bring your voucher and a valid photo ID matching the name on voucher to the redemption center to receive your Go Oahu Card. This voucher will be required in exchange for the card and therefore must be printed in advance, and surrendered at the time of pickup. Card cannot be distributed to customers without a valid voucher and ID"
Voucher Redemption Locations:
Castle Waikiki Shore
Diamond Head Vacations Desk, Lobby Level
2161 Kalia Road Honolulu HI 96815
Hours: Daily, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm; Lunch, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Closed: Major Holidays - 7:30 am–noon
Maui Divers Jewelry
1520 Liona Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
Phone: (808) 943-8383
Hours: Daily, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Closed: Some major holidays. Please call ahead.
Polynesian Cultural Center Kiosk:
Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
2301 Kalaukaua Avenue
Hours: Monday-Sunday 7:30am - 7:30pm
Closed: Sunday, Major US holidays
Directions: Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center behind the Cheesecake Factory
Waikiki Grand Hotel
134 Kapahulu Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Closed: Major Holidays
Located in the Lobby on the left hand side
My daughter and I rented bikes from Kailua Sailboards and Kayaks. Everyone at the store was very nice and helpful. The store provided us with a map and recommended a ride from...
We received a one-day Car Rental, tickets to major attractions including Circle Island Tour, Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay Snorkel, USS Arizona and many more Oahu things to...
Bought my go Oahu card through Isango, never used them before so was a little bit nervous, read reviews and most seemed very positive and as for price cheaper than most other...Mr G R Cook