The New Orleans Power Pass is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 5 daysStart time
Attractions will have different opening times, these will all be detailed in the guidebook you will receive at the time of redeeming your voucher.Meeting Point
You can redeem your booking voucher for your New Orleans Power pass at:
Adventures in New Orleans Visitor's Center, 414 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130.
Hours: Open 9:00am to 6:00pm, 7 days a week.
Varies according to option chosen.
With your super-value Power Pass, you get paid admission to 26 of the most popular attractions in the Big Easy, for one low price. This amounts to a combined value of up to US $435 in savings.
Plus, this great multi-attraction ticket gets you VIP treatment, allowing you to jump to the head of the line at many venues, so saving precious time.
And that's not all. You also enjoy additional discounts and special offers on other tours and at specialty shops.
You have the option of a 1, 2, 3, or 5 day Pass. With all this flexibility, you can make a customized itinerary that suits you and your interests. There's so much to see and do!
Get great discounts on sightseeing in New Orleans with the New Orleans Power Pass. For one low price, this multi-attraction pass gives you paid admission to 26 of New Orleans’ most exciting sights, tours and experiences.
The single, all-inclusive price has big built-in reductions on what you’d normally pay for each attraction. With your New Orleans Power Pass you can enjoy a combined value of up to US$300 in admission fees, discounts and special offers
You can opt for a 1, 2, 3 or 5 day Pass. Multi-day Power Passes are valid on consecutive days only. Present your Pass at the ticket window of each attraction. It will be activated the first time you use it and will then be valid for that day and the number of days you have purchased. Each participating location can be visited only once per day.
Your New Orleans Power Pass comes with a colorful guidebook, which has maps, travel instructions, opening hours and other information to help plan your trip.
Another advantage of the Pass is that it allows you to jump to the front of the line at many attractions and save precious time
As well as the included attractions, you are entitled to discounts on a number of other shops and experiences.
The New Orleans Power Pass includes paid-for admission to Cultural and Historic Attractions, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums and Gardens, Sports Attraction, and Tours, Shows and Cruises.
The following is a list of the attractions:
• 1850 House | Louisiana State Museum
• Adventures in New Orleans City Tour By Bus
• Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium | Insect Museum
• Audubon Park Golf Course | New Orleans
• Audubon Zoo | New Orleans Zoo
• Blaine Kern’s Mardi Gras World | New Orleans
• Cabildo | The Louisiana State Museum
• Cajun Pride Swamp Tour by Boat | LaPlace, Louisiana
• Confederate Memorial Hall Museum | Civil War Museum
• Cooking Demonstration Class | New Orleans School of Cooking
• Entergy IMAX® Theatre | New Orleans Movie Theater
• Longue Vue House and Gardens
• Louisiana Childrens Museum | New Orleans
• Musée Conti Historical Wax Museum | New Orleans
• National World War II Museum | WWII Museum | New Orleans
• New Orleans Aquarium | Audubon Aquarium of the Americas
• New Orleans Museum of Art | NOMA
• New Orleans Walking Tour | Choice of 2 | French Quarter Phantoms
• New Orleans Walking Tour | Choice of 3 | Hounted History Tour
• Oak Alley Plantation Louisiana | Plantation House Tour
• New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
• Paddlewheeler Creole Queen - Chalmette Battlefield Cruise
• Presbytere | Louisiana State Museum
• San Francisco Plantation House | Garyville, Louisiana
• Ultimate Swamp Adventures
• Southern Food and Beverage Museum
You can redeem your voucher at: Adventures in New Orleans Visitor's Center, 414 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Hours: Open 9:00am to 6:00pm, 7 days a week
The list of participating attractions may be subject to change
From mystical waterfalls to tranquil lakes, you’ll love a cheeky paddle at these watering holes.
Forget fairy tales, real life is where it’s at with these swoon-worthy sites on the agenda.
Accessible only by boat or strenuous hike, these hostels fall far beyond the typical tourist's radar.